Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Mohamed Salah Named African Footballer Of The Year 2018 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Named African Footballer Of The Year 2018 (206 Views)

Sadio Mane Named African Footballer Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala Named African Footballer Of The Year For A Record 5th Time. / UEFA Fans' Team Of The Year 2018 Revealed! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Named African Footballer Of The Year 2018 by olamariamjonez(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has been delegated African Football of the Year for the second year running.

The Egypt worldwide asserted the prize in the wake of battling off his Liverpool colleague Sadio Mane and Napoli protector Kalidou Koulibaly.

Salah scored 44 objectives in all rivalries last season, and he has officially struck multiple times this season in 23 matches.

Previous Nigeria playmaker Jay-Jay Okocha was the last player to win the honor in back to back seasons, and Salah additionally pipped Juventus protector Mehdi Benatia and Atletico midfielder Thomas Partey to the gong this time around.

Salah told the BBC: "It's an extraordinary inclination to win once more. I'm cheerful and I might want to win it additionally one year from now.

"There have been numerous great minutes in 2018. The diversion against Roma at Anfield (Champions League semi-last, first leg) was unimaginable.

"I'm scoring objectives and helping the group to persuade the focuses to be best of the alliance. That is dependably an incredible inclination."

Source: https://hi247.com.ng/mohamed-salah-named-african-footballer-of-the-year-2018/15/12/2018/

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Smashes United / José Mourinho Sacked By Manchester United / Happy New Year EVERYONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.