Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) (67250 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Nomesky: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by SingleWahala(f): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Centcanada: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Younger sister for movie abi Younger sister for real life? Whybis she dark and you are fair? Make una day take time ooo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Adakintroy: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Don't click this links and complain about mods brining it to front page. Mods are not that intelligent. They feed off your first reactions. That means they react to what you view most.

Part of us like to see curvy ladies. Yes we want to at least see them first then do the self righteous dance afterwards. They know we do and we know we do.

If you don't want this things making front pages. Just don't click the links.

No views means no interest, no interest means a unilateral vote to take down. Matter settled.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
You can tell she isn't an actress immediately...She isn't bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Adakintroy:
Don't click this links and complain about mods brining it to front page. Mods are not that intelligent. They feed off your first reactions. That means they react to what you view most.

Part of us like to see curvy ladies. Yes we want to at least see them first then do the self righteous dance afterwards. They know we do and we know we do.

If you don't want this things making front pages. Just don't click the links.

No views means no interest, no interest means a unilateral vote to take down. Matter settled.

Oh jeezzz..You just said my mind..come take beer jare
Nairalanders always complain "How did this make FP ?" not knowing its an accumulation of views that pushed the page and they will be the first to click on a new thread having "boobs,yansh" on its topic..Too many hypocrites full this site
Forming holier than thou
Make I do quit nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Nolongthing3669: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Her kid sis must be 12 shocked
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mankosi:
FROM the same parents?
No from one uncle... grin party in mind grin
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by chiboy1116: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U can bring ur girlfriend to me na.

She will testify to u later tongue
Ur moniker don't really do u strong thing bro ...lmfao
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Softhands(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
carowhite grin grin grin grin grin
LuciferOluwaWah:

Please why is her blood sister very black while she is as white as my preeq in harmattan?

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
们是冠军
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nice. Hope she keeps her lovely skin colour.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Herlertah(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:

Please why is her blood sister very black while she is as white as my preeq in harmattan?

*spits angry
help me ask her oo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by bendike: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:

*spits angry
May be na different papa born them
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Ghedo99(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:

*spits angry
bro U Are Very Funny
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by horlique(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Well well you have seen. Nawaooo
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by kizwid(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mafizo:

Oh jeezzz..You just said my mind..come take beer jare
Nairalanders always complain "How did this make FP ?" not knowing its an accumulation of views that pushed the page and they will be the first to click on a new thread having "boobs,yansh" on its topic..Too many hypocrites full this site
Forming holier than thou
Make I do quit nairaland sef
RIP to you in advance to you bro
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Don't mind smashing them both with my big black curved rigid dicck though. And Cumming on their faces. tongue tongue

Tramadol pikin.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by emypro17: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Don't mind smashing them both with my big black curved rigid dicck though. And Cumming on their faces. tongue tongue

it is guys like u DAT make me get tired of nairaland

I mean what the Bleep mhen,,,,,,,,those are kids you retarded Bleep
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by emypro17: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

it is guys like u DAT make me get tired of nairaland

I mean what the Bleep mhen,,,,,,,,those are kids you rétarded fuckkk
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by MannieA(f): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
Weda u fine like an angel but u don't have character We men no send....... but she fine Shaa tongue

how do u know she doesn't have character

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by LZAA: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
crimmish:
Teen actress, Regina Daniels who is the most followed teenage actress on Instagram, shows off her only younger sister, Destiny Daniels in these photos.

She shares her photos on her social media space, with caption:

''Okay its time to flaunt my baby girl
You all are surely gonna get tired of me
I will tell the world you are my only younger sister and I love you.''

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/regina-daniels-shows-off-her-only-younger-sister.html

See photos:

Hope five years from now she no change color like chameleon
Iyabo ojo was dark too before oh

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
The level of bleaching is eminent

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
kizwid:
RIP to you in advance to you bro
okay o
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by kinibigdil: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Ofu NNE na amu, ofu chi adi e me.

Check my siggy below:
Have you heard that DNA shows that 84% of 3rd child don't belong to the husband of the women? I heard that on radio, that quote may not apply in some cases this days
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Urahpopopo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Please give your sister cream to rub too... You can’t be this selfish

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U can bring ur girlfriend to me na.

She will testify to u later tongue

So your village people succeeded finally? Chai.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by Mart1994(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Don't mind smashing them both with my big black curved rigid dicck thwough. And Cumming on their faces. tongue tongue
phuuullllll

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by IkUKU01(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
omo you Don watch Blue film tire!!
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by toprealman: 2:38am On Dec 16, 2018
This girl no tire to answer teenager?
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) by solihu(m): 6:14am On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin Oh boy! Where person go start from with this kind pikin

Nothing concern me with Child Abuse because e go wash that uniform make e look like him peers own. I no care whether na hundred times e go wash am angry
The yeye boy still come pose for camera grin
seunlly:
E concern me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.