Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Let Us Talk Business And Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Talk Business And Investment (754 Views)

Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More / 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again / Let Us Talk Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
It pleases me to write you all on this note. In this state of economy of the country and the hopelessness it entangles, I am poised to propose an initiative which guards the future of the vibrant and promising Nigerians through viable investments and business opportunities.

I am currently an undergraduate and believe in investments and businesses. I have little joy for school at the tertiary level because the fact remains that it is not for everyone. Asides the unemployment and underemployment in the country, not everyone will eventually live on a school-issued certificate.

In Nigeria, one of the most celebrated things is being entertaining. We have many talented musicians, comedians, footballers and all sorts. I have met with one guy who is most likely going to become a successful comedian. I told him if he could get to Instagram, it might be better for him. Of course, he didn’t have a ‘phone’. I promised to aid the purchase of a phone with 20k, I couldn’t do this in time and unfortunately, I have lost contact with him.

As a matter of fact, I believe that Nigeria’s educational system till now doesn’t have anything special to offer in the tertiary level. We are supposed to be making things happen, researching and developing, analyzing data, processing information and making decisions but all we do is cramming definitions, classes, characteristics, classifications, advantages and disadvantages and one person after cramming and pouring in the exams, he finally has a CGPA of 4.8 or 5.0 out of 5, they say he is very brilliant. For some people, it’s just about cramming and pouring while some people are just excellently brilliant. This brilliance would have just been used for things that actually count.

Some talented people are already doing exploits at tender ages. Many Nairalanders can testify to becoming a millionaire as a teen by tapping on business ideas, investing and sometimes using their talents and gifts while many in their 30s are busy carrying papers called certificates and testimonials from one office, organization or company to another.

Apparently, the kind of people we need in the country right now are people with business ides, people who can invent, build and develop. We need people that can help us reduce the amount of products and consignments that are entering the country thereby producing goods and services that can be sold to the international market. It is pure scam if a politician says he will value the currency, I believe what they can do in their offices is mess it up the more. To achieve a stronger naira, it is the populace that needs to work.

It is true, not all of us would be businessmen or investors but if you know you should be one, then get yourself on the right track immediately.

What then can help us solve this problem? I thought of creating a fruitful link between investors and the talented or people who have feasible business ideas. I have future plans for this which can include making an online platform that will be accessible for people to present their ideas and the corresponding people who will sponsor or buy the idea on an agreement.

This, I believe will help the country’s economy and provide the once wandering and idle youths with gainful employment and utilization of their time.

Following? Let me know. Maybe we create an instant messaging platform group for faster discussions but don't follow me if you don't fall into the category of:

1. Investors.
2. Great business thinker.
3. Good listener.
4. Intelligent person.

I want serious people to come together so we buy ourselves a better future.

Shalom!
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
When the group is opened, please inform me. I need cash o. Responsiblities are not smiling at me. LOL
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
plavic:
When the group is opened, please inform me. I need cash o. Responsiblities are not smiling at me. LOL

No problem brother.

We need to come together and think.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by mee2002: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Correct.

Please checkout my signature. Join the moving train and don't be left out.
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
So, who else is in the train with us

We need to get on board as soon as possible.
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by dmuchwells(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Am in
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Tabba(m): 4:15am On Dec 17, 2018
I'm in too.
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by BlaqScarface(m): 4:22am On Dec 17, 2018
I'm in o!!!!
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Sodiq36: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2018
I'm voluntarily in !!!
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by BaMba10: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2018
let the group be on telegram... more participants will be accomodated
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by winnerr(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm in.
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by viktry: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm in
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nezy4Real(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
I am interested. pls add me to the group when its ready.
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by pulsatingpen: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Good one. I'm in
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Marteeny: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Am in too this is my number 07058300992 am a musician
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Jilingori: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Am in too

Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hello everyone, sorry for not being around all along. I have been thinking while doing other things on what to do and how we can achieve it.
I think i will create a whatsapp group first of all then we can communicate faster.

Kindly note that I am not proposing a business advertisement center where people will come and drop different kinds of things as spam in the group.
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by fikhayo(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Okay now
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Ogarj(m): 5:05am On Mar 02, 2019
Am interested
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Alright, I'm very interested
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Good day guys,

Let's use this group link. It will be moderated later. All that should be removed will also be removed.

In the main time...
https://chat.whatsapp/com/D5XePKhhhgvAiGvgNlwN8V

Note: copy the link and replace the / after Whatsapp with a dot in the address bar.

Waiting for you all...
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by EzeChioma(f): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Do you have multiple chores to handle,errands, deliveries,etc. Contact extrahands errand services, your reliable errand babe. Available to handle your mall/market shopping, pick up and deliveries etc. Call:07060515341. Check us out on Instagram@extrahands_errand_services. Facebook: extrahandserrandservices
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Whatsapp group up. Kindly join the group if fit and interested.
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Let Us Talk Business And Investment by Emmanuel602(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
pizardguy:
Please add 08039721598

(1) (Reply)

Payoriginal Review : Is Payoriginal Legit Or Scam / Analysis Of Water, Food, Drugs And Cosmetics Products / Come Let's Form a Tech Accessories Importation Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.