Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/12/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/12/18 (231 Views)

Rccg Sunday Sch. Manual(16/12/2018) Knowing God's Will In Marriage / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/12/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/12/18 by dallyemmy: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/12/18 by dallyemmy: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, December 16, 2018) - *The fourth Man In The Furnace*

1.Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing promises and protective covenants over my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Sweet Holy Spirit, I ask that You convict my heart to live a separated life, daily, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me an unshakeable faith in You; a faith that will never compromise or give up, in the face of life's trials and challenges, in Jesus' name.

5.The 4th man in the fire, I call upon You, please, come and quench every evil fire raging in my life, ministry and home, in Jesus' name.

6.I decree that the waters of life will not drown me and the fire of the enemies will not burn me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me experience, in this season, a miracle that will proclaim Your glory, all over the world, as the only true and Mighty God, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every obstacle in my life, be a stepping stone to my promotion and breakthrough, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let Your presence never depart from Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Who Prophesy About Election Do So For Personal Gain – Bishop / Pope has Vowed That The Catholic Will "Never Again" Cover Up Priest Sex Abuse / What's Your Best Gospel Music And Artist Of This Year 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.