Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

All I Want For My Birthday Is My Wife Back – Offset Issues Heartfelt Apology To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All I Want For My Birthday Is My Wife Back – Offset Issues Heartfelt Apology To (468 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Divorced Wife, Laila Charani Resurfaces, Tenders Heartfelt Apology / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All I Want For My Birthday Is My Wife Back – Offset Issues Heartfelt Apology To by 9jahotvibes(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
All I want for my birthday is my wife back – Offset issues heartfelt apology to Cardi B

Migos rapper, Offset, has publicly tendered an apology to his estranged wife, Cardi B following his cheating scandal that caused them to split earlier this month.

In the emotional video, the rapper revealed his “one birthday wish” is win Cardi B back.

He said: “We’re going through a lot of things right now, a lot of things in the media. I want to apologize to you Cardi. I embarrassed you. I made you go crazy.”

OPEN THE LINK TO READ MORE

https://9jahotvybes.com/all-i-want-for-my-birthday-is-my-wife-back-offset-issues-heartfelt-apology-to-cardi-b/

Re: All I Want For My Birthday Is My Wife Back – Offset Issues Heartfelt Apology To by Ivye(f): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
She has been crazy since...

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Net Worth In Dollars [read Below] / Drake In Trouble As He Is Found Associating Himself With A Sex Trafficker / Bobrisky Is A She Now Right - Jude Okoye Asks After Bobrisky Hug Him At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.