Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Help To Recover My Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help To Recover My Adsense Account (1734 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sometime this year, I bought an AdSense account from someone. After payment, he sent the login details to me and all was ok. The next time I opened AdSense, I was informed that my password has been changed that I needed to login again. I promotly called the seller and he denied changing the password promising to help check what was wrong. That was the last I heard from him as he won't pick my calls again neither can I locate him anymore.
As if that was not enough, I bought another account in October. The seller gave me correct login details and all was fine. His site was still attached to the account. I invited my gmail to the AdSense account, made myself the only admin and made his gmail to have only standard privileges. I noticed recently that my earning was running very fast. I became curious and wanted to change the account settings only to discover that he has locked the account settings with two users given all admin privileges. This means that I cannot alter the account user settings, even if I login with the details he gave me. When I contacted him, he just said that he wants to use the account and make money and withdraw by January after which he'll leave it alone. He has also changed the login password of the account making me unable to login through the original gmail on the AdSense account.

Please is there any way someone can help me get the login details to these two accounts by just getting the password to the affected gmail accounts (I have their gmail usernames)? If yes, kindly contact me please. I really need the help. Thanks.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
It's easy to help you but sadly I won't advice anyone to help after hearing one side of the story without any prove that you are actually the rightful owner of the adsense account.
If all this is true then you should post chat evidence of the transaction here.
Also bro, this is 2019 already, the first thing you do when you buy an account is change the retrieval/recovery details. Both recovery email (alternative email) and phone number. Changing password alone is not enough. That's your mistake.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
It's easy to help you but sadly I won't advice anyone to help after hearing one side of the story without any prove that you are actually the rightful owner of the adsense account.
If all this is true then you should post chat evidence of the transaction here.
Also bro, this is 2019 already, the first thing you do when you buy an account is change the retrieval details. But retrieval email (alternatives email) and phone number. Changing password alone is not enough. That's your mistake.
I'm new to all these stuff sir and my cousin that introduced me also doesn't know much. He is only lucky to have fallen into safe hand while buying his. So I did almost everything he asked me to do and my two transactions had gone bad. As for the chat history and evidence, I can confidently share with anyone wishing to help.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Various screenshots of the transaction receipt and chat history with the seller of the first account.

Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Last response from the seller of the second account

Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Screenshot of the second account's homepage

Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by HeWrites(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
AniMcBen:
Various screenshots of the transaction receipt and chat history with the seller of the first account.

Bro.. You paid 21k for ordinary AdSense account... Chai

But I still don't know why some people find it difficult to let go of what the have sold and have received the money for... So sad
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by HeWrites(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
AniMcBen:

This earnings get as e be o..

How many sites do you linked with the account
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
HeWrites:

This earnings get as e be o..

How many sites do you linked with the account
Three
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
HeWrites:

Bro.. You paid 21k for ordinary AdSense account... Chai

But I still don't know why some people find it difficult to let go of what the have sold and have received the money for... So sad
Did I over pay or under pay?
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
AniMcBen:

Three

Drop the URL to this websites and I will see what I can do
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by bravomd(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
AniMcBen:

Contact me, number on signature
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
CooperJay:

Drop the URL to this websites and I will see what I can do
URL to which website sir?
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by HeWrites(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
AniMcBen:

Did I over pay or under pay?

Over pay bro..

Jan to June of this year AdSense was 3k, 3.5k and highest is 4k.

From July till now, AdSense is 10k highest that was when I stopped buying AdSense.

I have never been scam after buying AdSense when it was cheap

I think your approach to those sellers made them know you are a novice that was why they both duped you.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by HeWrites(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
AniMcBen:

Three

I asked because of the earrings I'm seeing in the screenshot.

You shouldn't have jumped into buying AdSense because someone you know does, you too should have a knowledge about it..
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by HeWrites(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
The last time I was Scammed was in March and na because I trust the person.. We have done many deals without problem but he choose to scam me one day.. Na 1k though grin
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
AniMcBen:

URL to which website sir?

The 3 attached to the AdSense
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
HeWrites:

Over pay bro..

From July till now, AdSense is 10k highest that was when I stopped buying AdSense.

I think your approach to those sellers made them know you are a novice that was why they both duped you.
It is well o.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
HeWrites:

I asked because of the earrings I'm seeing in the screenshot.

You shouldn't have jumped into buying AdSense because someone you know does, you too should have a knowledge about it..
I'm learning it the hard way sir. Two attempts, both with the bad guys.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
HeWrites:

Over pay bro..

Could you be of help if and when I wanna get another so as to help me get it more cheaper?
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by HeWrites(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
AniMcBen:

Could you be of help if and when I wanna get another so as to help me get it more cheaper?

Yeah, sure.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
HeWrites:

Yeah, sure.
I'll definitely contact you.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by HeWrites(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
AniMcBen:
I'll definitely contact you.
No problem bro.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by tripplem2018: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Why don't you apply directly from Google?
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by fastseo: 3:48am On Dec 16, 2018
Posting of urls will expose the websites.. Not advisable bro.

Unverified adsense has been sold for 10k ever since. Although some sold for 7k..

Verified adsense has been sold from 20k to even 80k.

It seems he bought a verified adsense.

Opp never you disclose your sites to anyone, it's not done any where most especially now that you have exposed the earnings.
Just disconnect your websites from the account for now, it might even be that the guy is click bombing,so that your url won't be banned.
If you can't get the adsense back, just look for obatech or trusted sellers with past reputation.

To the poster below, his site has not been banned even at that he could still do a 301 direct after a change of name..

Modified

Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 16, 2018
fastseo:

And so? Wat use is the website we d AdSense as been hacked u clearly don't know anything about internet policies .... OP pm me the links to the sites
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by fastseo: 4:13am On Dec 16, 2018
CooperJay:

And so? Wat use is the website we d AdSense as been hacked u clearly don't know anything about internet policies .... OP pm me the links to the sites

Because the adsense is hacked is blog is useless? Ha bro!!
What about his traffic, are u sure you want to help him with solutions or something else.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2018
fastseo:

Unverified adsense has been sold for 10k ever since. Although some sold for 7k..

Verified adsense has been sold from 20k to even 80k.

It seems he bought a verified adsense.

Opp never you disclose your sites to anyone, it's not done any where most especially now that you have exposed the earnings.
Just disconnect your websites from the account for now, it might even be that the guy is click bombing,so that your url won't be banned.
If you can't get the adsense back, just look for obatech or trusted sellers with past reputation.

To the poster below, his site has not been banned even at that he could still do a 301 direct after a change of name..

Modified
Thanks sir. I wasn't even going to reveal the sties' URL.
Yeah, I bought verified accounts with some $45 and $9 in balance, respectively.

1 Like

Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by AniMcBen(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2018
CooperJay:

I never mentioned hacking anywhere. Just that the sellers turned and altered the login password and as such, I couldn't login to them. For the second account I can login with my gmail but couldn't login with the one the seller gave to me which prevents me from editing the receiving account number to mine.
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2018
AniMcBen:

I never mentioned hacking anywhere. Just that the sellers turned and altered the login password and as such, I couldn't login to them. For the second account I can login with my gmail but couldn't login with the one the seller gave to me which prevents me from editing the receiving account number to mine.

It was hacked! As long as it was fully urs b4 but not anymore
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2018
the fastseo shud guy help you !! Smh bye
Re: Help To Recover My Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2018
the fastseo guy shud help you !! Smh bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Best Free Blogger Templates For 2013 Download / Linda Ikeji Et Al.:When Plagiarism Becomes the Cancer of Blogging / Web Hosting Company with Free Donain, Free SSD's & Fast Loading Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.