Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos (32741 Views)

Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos / Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lol. Have seen the name. He belongs to the kaikai nation. grin nobody can stop them from drinking it.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
He should be sacked or demoted
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by airsaylongcon: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chuks9000:
What you have done is extremely wrong.
Pls, what in this picture proves he is drunk? (from my room, i can't perceive any alcohol from his breath neither does the man look drunk!
The man you just "wrongly" accused has families you know?
Don't use the "ear item for the eye".
A video capturing your bashed car (and his), the FRSC drunken speeches/ behavior would have benefited FRSC and the general road users. but you just messed up. Right now I'm beginning to feel he is being set up.

When you watch the video, come back and update this

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by simplyOJ(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin see the eyes! He was high on Sapele water.
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Samirana360(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
funny tinx happening in Nigeria....
d hunter becm d hunted
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by naija4all(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
anonymuz:
can you perceive the alcohol from there?
lol funny, are you the officer in question sir because you seem to know better.
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by onmyowncj: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
pankere:

Are you daft? They put a link to the video there. Watch before you comment, but your stupidity will always get the better of you. Ozuo
u that watched the rubish video what did you see that justifies the embarrassment and wicked intent to get a fellow man dismissed from his means of livelihood?
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by airsaylongcon: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Biodun556:
Where is the picture of the damaged car and the driver?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by airsaylongcon: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
onmyowncj:
u that watched the rubish video what did you see that justifies the embarrassment and wicked intent to get a fellow man dismissed from his means of livelihood?

His level of drunkeness in broad daylight.... This one deserves to go abeg

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by nitrogen(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Quite unfortunate, he should just try and fix his car then register with uber. I don't see how he won't get the sack.
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by able1993(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
sorry ooo, u don finally buy end of the year market

Do you want to get motivated about what you gave up on, learn the success strategies of Albert Einstein, Jack Ma, Ben Carson, Lee Yuan Kew,.......then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by anonymuz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
naija4all:
lol funny, are you the officer in question sir because you seem to know better.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by lorddv(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chuks9000:
Pls, what in this picture proves he is drunk? (from my room, i can't perceive any alcohol from his breath neither does the man look drunk!
A video capturing your bashed car (and his), the FRSC drunken speeches/ behavior would have benefited FRSC and the general road users. but you just messed up. Right now I'm beginning to feel he is being set up.
its actually true tho have watched the video. He was actually drunk
Maybe the op couldnt share the video
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
BoneBlogger:
An officer with the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) caused a scene after he was caught in a drunken state following an accident in Lagos.

It was gathered that the FRSC official identified as Mr. B Ojeamiren reportedly bashed a car while driving along the highway and when the driver stopped his vehicle to find out what happened, it was shockingly discovered that the officer who should know better about road safety rules - was very drunk.

While being reprimanded by road users for driving in a drunken condition in a hot afternoon, the officer couldn't say anything else other than 'I am sorry'.

Nigerians are calling on the road safety authorities to look into the issue to prevent accident from the drunk officer which might lead to loss of lives and also because it's an embarrassment to the commission.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/drunk-road-safety-official-bashes-mans-car-in-lagos-photos.html

Very good
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Gboliwe: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kindly follow this link and do not hesitate to help. Nothing, absolutely nothing is small.

https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread/9#1315227.292
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by onmyowncj: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
airsaylongcon:

His level of drunkeness in broad daylight.... This one deserves to go abeg
na way oo,but finally frsc can be mean ,once they have stopped me from attending a friends wedding just because of fire extinguisher
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by naija4all(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
anonymuz:
grin
You are absolutely correct sir.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by ofuonyebi: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
I think the drunkenness and the bashing of the victims car...is part of the new FRSC training signs & wonders!

our country needs surgical operation....only God Knows who will bell the cat!!
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Mpanyi: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Why show his photo?
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Originalsly: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
sonnie10:
The problem with Nigeria system is that certain things are not in place to enforce the law. Video evidence alone is not enough to verify if he was drunk or not. Some medication could cause drowsiness.
Where things work right, an instant breath test for alcohol level would be done. He can't deny the result.

Where things work right..... how did they determine someone was drunk before the breathalyzer test? Did it cross your mind that he was wreaking of alcohol for them to conclude he was drunk?...and not high on weed/tramadol/medication? Common sense is often shut out by over sabi.
@topic...as a safety officer the last thing one should be caught doing is violating the rules that it is his job to enforce. Wbere things work right...he would not only face charges...and lose his job... but also have his license suspended/revoked... has to go to hell and back to have it reinstated.... pay through the nose for car insurance and a big setback when applying for any job where he may have to drive. He needs to be taken off the road...who knows ...maybe he killed someone before reaching home.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Ten06(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
The man has said he is sorry and the owner of the the batched car has forgiven the road safety officer, now what is this alarm for?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
but he don apilogise na
very calm man
must una dey shout for background
wtf

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by bedspread: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chuks9000:
There are 2 things:

1. The Man is Drunk
2. Buhari Governance has Weighed Him down
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by kamez(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
chai see as this one just join the percentage of unemployment Nigerians because of shayo...

Tiri gbosa for the witches in ur village... them Don finally succeed on top ur matter
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Trutalker123: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chuks9000:

Guy! , watch the video before commenting
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by femicyrus(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
I got angry the moment he said he was sorry. that is the last statement a FRSC officer will never accept from you

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by doctokwus: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chuks9000:
Thank u.
Picture just snap pictures of individuals and post on the social media,most times with lies or half baked stories.
People not drunk nor under the influence of anything bash people's cars everyday and they settle it without posting their pictures all over twitter or Fb.Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by feelzie(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
pls nairalanders kindly download my latest songs titled "let me " and " missing U....just google my name Feelzie with the titles. n download.... thanks
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by airsaylongcon: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
doctokwus:

Thank u.
Picture just snap pictures of individuals and post on the social media,most times with lies or half baked stories.
People not drunk nor under the influence of anything bash people's cars everyday and they settle it without posting their pictures all over twitter or Fb.Rubbish!

This is a law enforcement officer! Drunk! At noon! C'mon
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Bimpe29: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
I am pretty sure Officer Ojeamiren will be properly disciplined by FRSC for such an height of gross misconduct on his part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumuokwurusi Flyover, Port Harcourt Partially Collapses (Video) / Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies / Osun MKO Abiola Airport In Ruins Despite Multi-Billion Naira Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.