Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic (32405 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by stephenduru: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
A terrible accident happened at about 12:40am.A vehicle carrying a container filled with goods travelling from Port Harcourt to Benin ran into a convent at Sapele round about.With the help of vigilante, police and other fellow drivers, the driver was rescued but the conductor died on the  spot.It took more than 3 hours to bring the driver out.He was taken to hospital for treatment

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/car-travelling-from-rivers-to-benin.html

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by JasonScoolari: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
What is the meaning of life?

I ask again, why did He allowed us into this world when He knows we will surely die? Seeing an ambulance carrying a corpse to it's final resting place always make me have a sober reflection and I speak quietly to myself "So Jason, you'll finally lie in a coffin when the time has come? Mtchewww, Life sef!

RIP bro, you hustle till your last day on earth.

NP: "Across the bridge"

Across the bridge, there's no more sorrow
Across the bridge, there's no more pain
The sun will shine across the river and you'll never be unhappy again.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by GOFRONT(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chaiii
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by wahles(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
cry
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Kenekingisback: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sorry cry cry cry

Annie Lennox - "Why"

How many times do I have to try to tell you
That I'm sorry for the things I've done
But when I start to try to tell you
That's when you have to tell me
Hey... this kind of trouble's only just begun
I tell myself too many times
Why don't you ever learn to keep your big mouth shut
That's why it hurts so bad to hear the words
That keep on falling from your mouth
Falling from your mouth
Falling from your mouth
Tell me
Why
Why

I may be mad
I may be blind
I may be viciously unkind
But I can still read what you're thinking
And I've heard it said too many times
That you'd be better off
Besides
Why can't you see this boat is sinking
(This boat is sinking, this boat is sinking)
Let's go down to the water's edge
And we can cast away those doubts
Some things are better left unsaid
But they still turn me inside out
Turning inside out turning inside out
Tell me
Why
Tell me
Why

This is the book I never read
These are the words I never said
This is the path I'll never tread
These are the dreams I'll dream instead
This is the joy that's seldom spread
These are the tears
The tears we shed
This is the fear
This is the dread
These are the contents of my head
And these are the years that we have spent
And this is what they represent
And this is how I feel
Do you know how I feel?
'Cause I don't think you know how I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
I don't think you know what I feel
You don't know what I feel

------------

I am sure the driver and conductor must be talking about taking good rest after the trip. Now the trip has ended in tragedy angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Nomesky: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by wokemzine: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
cry
Too bad

RlP

Double thread op

1 Like

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by femtex007(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmmmm. May Gob be with us dis ember month oh
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by micah04: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Buhari why
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by myettiallah: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Remove one topic
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by drjprince: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
He caused all this
micah04:
Buhari why
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Capitas7: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sad news. The topic is double on the front page
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Mutemenot(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Double wahala, death is very stupid . Why take this man who is yet to enjoy life
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by johncallidon(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
R. I. P. tO them.
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
cry
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
The problem with most Nigerians drivers us that they will be riding an almost dead engine and upon still dey on high speed even with the knowledge that our roads na terrible state,

Rip to the dead, Nigeria roads is soak with alot of blood
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by slawomir: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:

I ask again, why did He allowed us into this world when He knows we will surely die? Seeing an ambulance carrying a corpse to it's final resting place always make me have a sober reflection and I speak quietly to myself "So Jason, you'll finally lie in a coffin when the time has come? Mtchewww, Life sef!

That is why i dey always talk am say assuming say God dey ask us first whether we go come life you for see say many people go dey reject to come this life because living life itself na stress not to talk of the fact say we are born to die

3 Likes

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Gboliwe: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kindly follow this link and do not hesitate to help. Nothing, absolutely nothing is small.

https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread/9#1315227.292
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by emeejinsm: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rip

1 Like

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Resener11(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=stephenduru post=73874292]A terrible accident happened at about 12:40am.A vehicle carrying a container filled with goods travelling from Port Harcourt to Benin ran into a convent at Sapele round about.With the help of vigilante, police and other fellow drivers, the driver was rescued but the conductor died on the  spot.It took more than 3 hours to bring the driver out.He was taken to hospital for treatment

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/car-travelling-from-rivers-to-benin.html[/quote

Rip.

Study and visit in Canada. 2m naira total package(400k deposit). Contact me now. Check my signature

1 Share

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by abdulaz: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:

That is why I live my life like tomorrow is gonna be the last.

I smoke my kush, play my songs on Spotify and reminisce on good times knowing I’m gonna Leave this earth one day.

But until then, life goes on.

4 Likes

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Emvico34: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
jubril of sudan is the cause of all these
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by DaddyNimo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
cute pic
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by jamesbridget13(f): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sad
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
How does a car traveling from rivers to Benin have conductor, what is he conducting.
RIP anyway
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by NairaMaster1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:

So touching cry
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by itiswellandwell: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rip to the conductor. Speedy recovery to the driver.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Octofirm: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
[b][/b]JESU !!!! R.I.P.TO THE CONDUCTORS ,and CONGRATULATIONS !'!! to ,,the drive!..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Free Lagos-Ibadan Train Ride Is Yet To Commence (PHOTOS) / A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.