Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic (32408 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by 9japrof(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
What is the meaning of life?

I ask again, why did He allowed us into this world when He knows we will surely die? Seeing an ambulance carrying a corpse to it's final resting place always make me have a sober reflection and I speak quietly to myself "So Jason, you'll finally lie in a coffin when the time has come? Mtchewww, Life sef!

RIP bro, you hustle till your last day on earth.

NP: "Across the bridge"

Across the bridge, there's no more sorrow
Across the bridge, there's no more pain
The sun will shine across the river and you'll never be unhappy again.

grin
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Dabiridamilare(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:

I ask again, why did He allowed us into this world when He knows we will surely die? Seeing an ambulance carrying a corpse to it's final resting place always make me have a sober reflection and I speak quietly to myself "So Jason, you'll finally lie in a coffin when the time has come? Mtchewww, Life sef!

Sometimes I just sit and ask myself series of questions, and trust me , no one can give me answers to all these questions....either religiously or scientifically, I still can't see that soothing answer to all my questions....

Questions such as

Did I choose to be born??
Are things that I'm seeing, feeling, thinking existing truly?
At times I begin to see everything as dead, lifeless and at times like I'm the only one left alone in a street with conspicuous number of ppl...
Mind u, I watch movies a lot but these thought aren't borne outta these movies

So far, Only one book written by Rick Warren (A purppose driven life) has helped to answer few of my questions..
But sincerely, I still need more answers, more view to life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by YaksonFCA(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
RIP
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=Resener11 post=73877671][/quote]

But how callous can you be we are busy mourning and sorry for the dead even reflecting on the end of our life on earth you dey busy advertising study in canda and USA becareful so that the money your finding won’t Ben the only one to mourn u at the end of your road.
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by timilinda(f): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Jim Reeves! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by mechanics(m): 4:59am On Dec 16, 2018
So unfortunate, we just have to be prepared because we can't be in this world forever.
Re: Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2018
drunk driving maniacs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria / Why The Free Lagos-Ibadan Train Ride Is Yet To Commence (PHOTOS) / A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.