Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos (30944 Views)

Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) / Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Posa:

I’m from Edo and currently lives here, please name just a village road tarred by Oshiomhole and get instant alert from Me. Pls include the Local Government and ward, also your account details. Finger crossed
"I'm from Edo" is not a correct sentence. The word Edo doesn't refer to a land, rather it refers to a people and a language. One can say, "I speak Edo" or "I am Edo" or "I am from Edo-state". Also the Edo people are not confined to Edo state, they also populate Delta State and Lagos. You would know all this if you were actually Edo. The land of the Edo people is called Benin Kingdom ( or Benin empire) of which Benin City is the capital.
Re: God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
greenprince:

Please go to the abroad and see something.
They can do better bro, these politicians live more lavish than their American or European equals and they give us stinking cheap peanuts as projects.

Oh my Africa, wake up! Una sleep don pass coma.
Don't blame to low I.Q youths they have never experienced what good governance is about. So, even if a politician uses 20% of state funds for infrastructure projects and loots the rest they will say he tried because his predessor only used 5% for development projects and looted the rest.
Re: God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos by greenprince(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
litdutchboy:

Don't blame to low I.Q youths they have never experienced what good governance is about. So, even if a politician uses 20% of state funds for infrastructure projects and loots the rest they will say he tried because his predessor only used 5% for development projects and looted the rest.

Well said bro... the standard to meet or look up to seems to be the previous also under par administration

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.