Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Thus Saith The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thus Saith The Lord (369 Views)

Exodus 4:22-23 "Thus Saith The LORD, Israel Is My Son, Even My Firstborn" / "Thus Saith The Lord God;... To Do It For Them" / "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thus Saith The Lord by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Verily verily I say unto you it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven

Heaven is filled with poor broke lazy niggas

For I say unto you do not resist evil love your enemies

Try it and die

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Foolishness is good

What is truth? - Pilate

This is the word of the Lord praise be to you Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Thus Saith The Lord by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
receive your healing in Jesus name
Re: Thus Saith The Lord by Makito015(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
May sense fall on you
Re: Thus Saith The Lord by budaatum: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Those ignorant of the power of herbs call it vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Thus Saith The Lord by MuttleyLaff: 1:22am On Oct 07, 2019
budaatum:
Those ignorant of the power of herbs call it vegetable.
Lol, "ọmọde, oo mọ ogun, oun npe lẹfọ" You'll live long enough to come out with another proverbial like this

(1) (Reply)

Never Stop Trusting The Unseen Hand Which Is Carrying You / Kingdom Of Power Champions Ministries Int'l Badore Ajah Lagos / Someone Has Finally Replied Daddy Freeze On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.