Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,893 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Assist Me On This Project Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Assist Me On This Project Topic (543 Views)

I Need Someone Who Has Worked On This Project Topic / How To Choose A Project Topic / The Best Website To Download Free Project Topic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assist Me On This Project Topic by koldej(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
A STUDY OF THE PROSPECTS AND PROBLEMS OF LAMINATED TIMBER AS EXTERNAL BUILDING MATERIAL
Pls on the above topic, I was asked to submit a proposal,but my supervisor keeps on complaining on #TARGET POPULATION# pls I will need more insight on wat dis means cos it seems m nt getting it right enough
Front page pls
Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by LuciferOluwaWah: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
koldej:
A STUDY OF THE PROSPECTS AND PROBLEMS OF LAMINATED TIMBER AS EXTERNAL BUILDING MATERIAL
Pls on the above topic, I was asked to submit a proposal,but my supervisor keeps on complaining on #TARGET POPULATION# pls I will need more insight on wat dis means cos it seems m nt getting it right enough
Front page pls

"Target population" in what context?

Target population basically means the people / group you intend getting your data / sample from.

I need to know what context his demands were before I can say any other thing.
Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by koldej(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
I initially thought the 'target population' will focus on d group m planning to use as a case study, with your little explanation I can say I've got a little idea of wat it means pls kindly drop ur Watsapp no I need to discuss more wit u or msg me on 0 7 0 1 4 0 4 7 7 8 5
Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by PHOTSEE(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2018
This is the technical and feild work aspect of your project work , your have to go and gether data to communicate your findings, this is best done by formulating your questionaira and given to your target population.
The questionaira should be in line with
1) your aim and objective
2) Your hypothesis
3) your target population should be the producers such as the WOOD MILLERS and Carpanters the end users in relation to the preffers of laminated woods to other types of woods which can be nagative or postive depending on your finding.

1 Like

Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by koldej(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tanks boss
Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by PHOTSEE(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Apply little knowledge of statistics here when you are writing your sample size . use such statement like these:
Sample randon techiques where used to carryout ( project topic ) to generate the four sample size in various location in Lagos, Nigeria mushin woodmill, igando wood mill , Egada wood and lagos lsland mill etc

1 Like

Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by PHOTSEE(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
about 110 questionaire where shared to wood miller (producer), the carpenters and end users customer.

Send me your aim and objective in descending order
Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by koldej(m): 5:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Aim
To access the problems and prospects as an external material in building production

objectives
1. To determine d various problems and prospects of using laminated timber to build the external part of a building
2. To determine d functions of timber in building production
3. To evaluate d quality of wood used by the contractor as external material in building production
4. To determine the factors militating against effective use of laminated timber as external material in building production
Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by PHOTSEE(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2018
QUESTIONIARE
Education etc
These are the most important question to be included in your questioniare, failure to include them will get you stucked. Include them at the bottom part,
1)What are the various problems of using laminated timber in construction of exteral part of a building ?
2) What are the prospects of using laminated timber to build the external part of a building?
3)what are most important functions of laminated timber in building production?
4)what are the quality of wood used by the contractor as external material in building production?
5) Which of these factors are militating against effective use of laminated timber as external material in building production ?
Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by PHOTSEE(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2018
What are your hypothesis question?
Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by PHOTSEE(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Apply little knowledge of statistics here when you are writing your sample size . use such statement like these:
Sample randon techiques where used to carryout ( project topic ) to generate the four sample size in various location in Lagos, Nigeria mushin woodmill, igando wood mill , Egada wood and lagos lsland mill etc
Re: Assist Me On This Project Topic by PHOTSEE(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
contact me .

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Williams Uchemba And The United Nations Scam / Updates On ASUU Strike / Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.