Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

13 Top Business Ideas You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 Top Business Ideas You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 In Nigeria (403 Views)

Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

13 Top Business Ideas You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 In Nigeria by Ibowills(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Here are 13 top business ideas you can start in Nigeria with little or no capital. Some require less than N10,000.

Poultry Farm:
Poultry Farm is one of the most lucrative agro business any rising entrepreneur can go into in Nigeria. Apart from its flexibility and high returns, it is easy to setup with little technical requirement. Though this requires a little capital, it is not usually a bad idea to start with one or two cartons of day old chicks, and watch them grow and mature in less than 6 weeks.
Basic Requirements:
• Day old chicks
• Poultry House
• Bags of Feed (starter)
• Riveted feed and plastic water containers
• Room heater
• Few drugs (bought at veterinary stores)

Yam Farming:
Yam consumption in Nigeria is high. In the part of the world I come from, the consumption is even higher. All you need to start planting yam are:
Basic Requirements:
• Bulblets (yam head)
• A piece of land
• Shovel
After planting, what next? Eat some, sell the rest... End of story!

Plantain Plantation:
Planting Plantain is like a hidden jackpot in Nigeria. It is very easy to maintain the plantation. Weed seems to be the only thing that should be taken care of. Though issues of security is also a concern. Hence, a plantation must be well secured either with a perimeter fence, gallant dog, or the presence of a security man. Plantain gives very high returns, although the returns come either once or twice a year depending on the size of your plantation.
Basic Requirement[/i]s:
• Plantain suckers
• Land
• Fertilizer

Fumigation:
People are suffering without knowing what to do. During my sister's traditional marriage in my village, we had issues of termite; we discovered they had destroyed the rafters of our family house since no one was steadily residing there. I had to checkup the net for anyone that was offering fumigation services, but I couldn't get someone that was close to our location. If you have a good knowledge of the combination of those chemicals, setup a facebook page, it's free. Let people know that you can offer such service.
[i]Basic Requirements
:
• Chemicals
• Sprayer
• Respirator

9 More Business Ideas are available. Continue Reading: https://iborowilliam.org/13-top-business-ideas-you-can-start-with-less-than-n10000-in-nigeria//

Re: 13 Top Business Ideas You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2018

Fuckanizer.

Wetin be that?

You no know Fucka? Person wey dey pump tire!
Re: 13 Top Business Ideas You Can Start With Less Than N10,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2018

Finally! Batefego Shirt,shoes And Cap Are Now Available In Nigeria / Affordable Window Blinds And Wallpapers / My Cheque Has Not Been Credited To My Account, Pls Help?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8