Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo (3458 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by nairafame(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nollywood actress, Chika Oke looks stunning as She Rock sexy red dinner gown with her blood brother beside her.

Chika Ike shared the picture online with caption "Dinner on my mind "

See the photo below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/dinner-on-my-mind-chika-ike-looks.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by Wuraola01(f): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Beautiful smiley
Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by Abortions: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Here comes Another 71 Hectares of FP Material.. Lala Where U at
Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by amaniro: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
I wonder how someone updating his/her profile is news

Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Them go Bleep this one tonight.

Make she no "Fell pregnant" too.

Bandage has finished in my shop.
Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by itspzpics(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin dinner ok
Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by Olodo24: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
I heard she's been dating one yeye senator. Linda Ikeji please confirm the news. I know you're here
Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by okwabayi(m): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Her brother is handsome. Thank God for makeup, if not a lot of women will die virgins.
Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by Ayobami7(m): 12:50am On Dec 16, 2018
年今晚!冠军终归这里
Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by InSanety: 1:02am On Dec 16, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Them go Bleep this one tonight.

Make she no "Fell pregnant" too.

Bandage has finished in my shop.
is it her brother that will fuckkkk her and impregnate her? shocked

Guy... grin
Re: Dinner On My Mind! Chika Ike And Her Brother Pictured Together . Photo by InSanety: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2018
okwabayi:
Her brother is handsome. Thank God for makeup, if not a lot of women will die virgins.
nobody needs a pretty face to fuckkkk bro.

It's the ugly chics losing their virginity early. Nothing concern knacks and fine face, nobody dey knack fine face

(1) (Reply)

This Is How You Should Be Smoking Hot Whenever Daddy Is Coming Home - Bobrisky / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Deborah Rise Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Pix) / Princess Diana's Niece Just Got Engaged To A Millionaire 32 Years Older Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.