Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

(guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends (30882 Views)

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by Kdon2: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2018
bettercreature:
Is that what you learned from the above picture? You seriously need prayer

Hmmm. Hatred is ungodly!
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by Kdon2: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

So sad that one of them was recently defeated in the last concluded VP debate. That's even after doing an errand boy for an ugly dictator. A colonial master with a dark vision.

BTW... A short man with a gray hair, is that one still a human? Osibanjo's only undoing in life is trying to defend the undefendable failed leader "Buhari" in politics.

I weep for him.

I can guess ur religion. Hatred is ungodly,pls try love for a change.
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by greenek: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2018
bebanky:
It is an open secret that Yemi Osinbajo,the current VP used his office to influence Tunde Fowlers appointment as FIRS boss.
The VP prof Osinbajo has been using Tunde Fowler to employ hundreds of people in FIRS through the back door.

There might have bin underhand influence by the vp but don't take away the good job fowler is doing as firs boss. Before he bacame firs boss and before prof oshibanjo became vp, fowler was lirs boss and he did incredibly well that everyone that knows about taxation wanted him to be firs boss..

Fowler did his hardwork and deserves that post
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by Olajah81: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2018
sonnie10:
I am wondering why Osinbajo should be decreasing in height. He seems to have shrinked a bit

U seriously need deliverance...
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by IkpuMmadu: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2018
All of them salary people ..do none created a job or owned a company of repute ...you see the difference between the Igbo and them

The Igbo create wealth and and job

These ones consume job and wealth
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by rollywise(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na wa. Those two had used glasses from them till now. The VP who didn't use still doesn't use. All situations are permanent in this case o lol
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by Bar1941(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

So sad that one of them was recently defeated in the last concluded VP debate. That's even after doing an errand boy for an ugly dictator. A colonial master with a dark vision.

BTW... A short man with a gray hair, is that one still a human? Osibanjo's only undoing in life is trying to defend the undefendable failed leader "Buhari" in politics.

I weep for him.

If your entire generation ever had one Oshinbajo from inception, am sure your life wount be as miserable as it is today, bastardo.
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by godwon01(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
rexwalters:
They had to remind dullards like yourself,did anyone force you to read it again since you already knew the content?
I am not brought up to abuse people. It shows the kind of home training U receive from your parents. U lack home training. I am just expressing my views .Must U abuse me because of my views.
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by okito: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
fx45:
How old are they now?
between 61 and 62, I think. You can find out yourself.
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by MartinCorridon: 6:20am On Dec 19, 2018
ManTiger:
So Ade Asekun is the guy in charge of Nigerian High Commission in Ottawa, little wonder the place is a mess!

Hi ...please this comment caught my interest. Why do you say so?

I don't know him. Just seeing his name for the first time, but it seems you have had dealings with him before.
Re: (guess Who?) Before And After Photos Of Three Real Friends by ManTiger(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Hi ...please this comment caught my interest. Why do you say so?

I don't know him. Just seeing his name for the first time, but it seems you have had dealings with him before.

Nigerian High Commission in Ottawa is a mess, highhandedness, massive corruption, delay in providing their primary assignment among others...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Coronavirus: Fayemi Tells Ekiti Civil Servants To Work From Home / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.