Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) (55061 Views)

Jude Ighalo Builds A House In Lagos, Buys New Range Rover For His Wife / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Uduakuduakobong(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
i covet same or even better order of testimony as I step my foot in 2019. Amen! Click like if want same.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Lucifer66(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
We attended the same secondary school. Funny enough I was a better player than he was in the school team. But look at him today.

Education na scam.
Evidence to back up your claim?
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by COOLDK(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
amjustme2:
A footballer that cannot kick common ball into an empty net, right within 2 yards, Is that one a player?

[img]https:///media/12-15-2018/WChZiK.gif[/img]

He still owing me - An explanation for that infamous miss. I sacrificed a lot to watch that match

We will never forget this

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Will never forget dat miss
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
toyetade:
What is our business with this. Why buy for his wife and not my own wife

maybe u should let him fvck ur wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Tenn88: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
EzegeNG:
Yakubu Ayegbeni, known as Yakubu
Yakubu Ayegbeni, known as Yakubu? Why not Giroud known as Giroud? undecided
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by zolaman(f): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
We attended the same secondary school. Funny enough I was a better player than he was in the school team. But look at him today.

Education na scam.
you claim to be a female, so your self is a scam.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
amjustme2:
A footballer that cannot kick common ball into an empty net, right within 2 yards, Is that one a player?

[img]https:///media/12-15-2018/WChZiK.gif[/img]

He still owing me - An explanation for that infamous miss. I sacrificed a lot to watch that match
i remember dat day grin
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by mployer(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
aminubako1:
We will not forget that missed chance Mr. Yax

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by grazman: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
smiley
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Yak
Can't forget in a hurry that miss grin

The chance was easier to score than miss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
creatorsverse:
I pray God should gimme money like E money I'll buy the latest car for my wife each time she delivers... And I'll like to have 10 children
Pray God gives you PEACE OF MIND.
Do you know what the E-MONEY GOES THOUGH BEHIND CLOSE DOORS?
Envy no man. Don't be materialistic. Not every man has the PEACE OF MIND.

Does the E-MONEY's brother, KCEE looks well assisted by his kid brother? Heck no. That speaks volumes about the source of his money.

Give THANKS ALWAYS. Ps. 100.
Be contented. Not all these dirty rich men can sleep with their 2-eyes closed. Thank God for yours.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Oceannaagent: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
airsaylongcon:

The chance was easier to score than miss
I dey tell you
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Nitric(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Don't be fooled by social media love.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
后来句我们是冠军
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Education na scam.

and you claim to be female!?
you see your life
you are worse scam than education.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
creatorsverse:
I pray God should gimme money like E money I'll buy the latest car for my wife each time she delivers... And I'll like to have 10 children
Ewwwwww!!! Na joke sha....you will not deliver your joke jawre.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by IKEPENTECOST: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Education na scam.

Chief Azubuike (female) ??
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
chiedozie198100:

maybe u should let him fvck ur wife
bloody illiterate with uncivilised language. You shouldn't be here
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by shegra58: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
kenodrill:
The guy above me..you no dey sleeep
not only he no dey sleep he no dey forget something as well cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by chris31(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Pray God gives you PEACE OF MIND.
Do you know what the E-MONEY GOES THOUGH BEHIND CLOSE DOORS?
Envy no man. Don't be materialistic. Not every man has the PEACE OF MIND.

Does the E-MONEY's brother, KCEE looks well assisted by his kid brother? Heck no. That speaks volumes about the source of his money.
Talk only wetin u no guy

Give THANKS ALWAYS. Ps. 100.
Be contented. Not all these dirty rich men can sleep with their 2-eyes closed. Thank God for yours.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2018
I have forgiven him but I just can't forget the miss...
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Education na scam.
shut up u refuse to use ur talent dats all..Lampard,aboutrika etc are educated
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Atiku007: 12:23am On Dec 16, 2018
Kudus Ayegbeni. You get mouth.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Education na scam.
Just like your gender on Nairaland is a scam too
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by ikcid: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2018
That year: Yakubu why? ??
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by bluefilm: 12:28am On Dec 16, 2018
aminubako1:
We will not forget that missed chance Mr. Yax

I dey tell you!

Open net naim nigga his miss like dat.

Nonsense angry
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by JJOF(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Money that he could have use to open business that will employ nigerian youths. Wastage of money.
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by SireJacobs1(m): 12:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Nice thou
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by clive2u(m): 12:33am On Dec 16, 2018
my love!!!!!!!!

the range i mean
Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by clive2u(m): 12:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Albert0011:
This guy sha.
peter drury will say 'how did he miss that!'
epl fans will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) by InSanety: 12:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Good for them.

We still remember that miss though angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert / Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.