Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Megachurch Pastor Slammed For Gifting His Wife A N73m Lamborghini Urus SUV - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Megachurch Pastor Slammed For Gifting His Wife A N73m Lamborghini Urus SUV (670 Views)

Zimbabwe Justice Mayor Wadyajena Imported Lamborghini Urus But Not Paying Duty / Dubai-based Woman Becomes The 1st Indian To Buy 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV / Nathylin Flowers Adesegun: New York City Mayor Slammed For Being Rude To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Megachurch Pastor Slammed For Gifting His Wife A N73m Lamborghini Urus SUV by Automotive1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWMM44Y8Dbk

John Gray, a Megachurch pastor with in Greenville, South Carolina, has come under fire after a video of him gifting his wife a 2019 Lamborghini Urus SUV for their eight-year anniversary surfaced online.

Most of his critics believes the Volkswagen-owned Lamborghini Urus SUV was purchased with the money meant for the Church.

The pastor ,who said he pays his tax and also not a Pulpit love-vendor or Prosperity Preacher , fired back in a 23-minute Facebook Live video that he bought the sportscar from the funds generated from his other ventures like his book deals, a reality TV show on the Oprah Winfrey Network ,endorsements and being "wise with savings and investments"

He said:
"The stories that I hear, and I've tried to not listen to it, but one of them is, 'pastor buys his wife, you know, this expensive car"

"First of all, it wasn't a pastor that bought the car. It was a husband that bought the car. Get that in your spirit"

Pastor John Gray continued:
"I'm a husband first. Don't confuse what I do with who I am. What I do is, I pastor God's people. Who I am is a husband and a father, and I'll do anything to honor them, and I won't ask permission from anybody to do it."

"All my life I've had dreams. Everybody should have dreams, things that they fight for,"

"See, cause here's what I know: Life is not promise. You can be here today and be gone tonight. The reason why my wife and I wanted to have an eight-year wedding celebration is because I needed a new beginning. Eight is the number of new beginnings. ... it is a constant reminder of what God completed and what God will begin again."

His wife also defended him with an Instagram post :
“My hubby is a hard worker"

"He worked his whole life and he saved to bless his wife.”

https://autojosh.com/megachurch-pastor-slammed-for-gifting-his-wife-a-n73m-lamborghini-urus-for-their-wedding-anniversary/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun

(1) (Reply)

Most Fatal Pandemic In Human History Which Brought About The Word - 'Quarantine' / The Demon Called Nuclear Weapon / UK Replacing Traditional Guns With Laser Energy Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.