Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

A Special Celebration Of 16th, December Celebrities. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Special Celebration Of 16th, December Celebrities. (576 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Full Highlight And Winners Of 16th Headies Award 2023 | Asake, Rema Win Big / Full Highlight And Winners Of 16TH HEADIES AWARD 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Special Celebration Of 16th, December Celebrities. by JaneYave(f): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2018
This is to celebrate all the special people whose birthday is on 16th December. I want you to know that you are very special and you came into the world on a special time. Make your world a joyful place. l love you all. l celebrate you, impeccable, my birthday n age mate, You are unique. Dear moderators push this to front page and help me celebrate the discovery of my birthday mates, For this is the only way you could wish uus happy Birthday. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: A Special Celebration Of 16th, December Celebrities. by pat1612(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2021
So i finally found my birthday mate�
Re: A Special Celebration Of 16th, December Celebrities. by Abfinest007(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Birthday mate afa.this ur mate na trouble maker ooo

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart Is The Second Highest Paid Comedian In The World / Scary Father Christmas Makes A Little Child Cries (photos) / Top 5 Insane & Crazy Things Wizkid Does - You Won't Believe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.