Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) (1689 Views)

Father Gifts Daughter A Brand New G Wagon As A Wedding Gift, Tiwa Savage Thrill / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by Gossipninja: 3:41am On Dec 16, 2018
African badgal and Mama Jam Jam, Tiwa Savage who came to support at Wande Coal's 'KingCoalsConcert' on Friday night in Lagos, thrilled fans with the Leg Work.

The Singer who made an amazing performance and crowned it all with a dance step which she tagged the LegWork on heels, got people talking.

She shared the video of her, displaying the amazing steps and captioned it with;

Gbe body ��� #Legwork #Skinwork #WorkWork
Watch The Video Below....

https://zenithnaija.com/tiwa-savage-thrill-fans-with-amazing-dance-step-at-wande-coals-concert/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by neolboy(m): 3:48am On Dec 16, 2018
Amazing indeed
Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:46am On Dec 16, 2018

Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by itspzpics(m): 5:05am On Dec 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Dec 16, 2018
Always beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by Vinstel: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2018
Tiwa Savage's stagecraft has always been one of the best in the industry. I rate Tiwa, Yemi alade, Davido and Flavour as the artistes with the best stagecraft in Nigeria

Modified: I have to apologise for forgetting to name perhaps the most electrifying contemporary music star to come out of Nigerian music industry, The koko master himself DBANJ!!!! The guy no get mate for stagecraft in Nigeria,
he's a born entertainer. I have been corrected though and I accept It was a mistake on my part wink

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2018
Vinstel:
Tiwa Savage's stagecraft has always been one of the best in the industry. I rate Tiwa, Yemi alade, Davido and Flavour as the artistes with the best stagecraft in Nigeria
And they are all still miles behind the MASTER of stage craft himself, D'BANJ.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by Peterdreddblog(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2018
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by Vinstel: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Yeah!!! Very true, Dbanj is a legend when it comes to stagecraft!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by femi4: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2018
Tiwa is a performer

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2018
femi4:
Tiwa is a performer

Even in zaaa ozaaaa room undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by Schynthe: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2018
She really tried to pull of those dance steps with her high heels, very good moves

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2018
ASHAWO KoBo KoBo
Re: Tiwa Savage Thrill Fans With Amazing Dance Step At Wande Coal's Concert (Pics) by dammiecool(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Still wondering y dey av never nominated in @ any award for best stage performance.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Give My Husband Oral S€x So As To Make Heaven – Actress Omalicha / [INTERVIEW] We Are Now In A New Nollywood Era- Tunde Komolafe / "He Beat Am Craze" - Skiibii Mocks Anthony Joshua For Losing To Andy Ruiz Jr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.