Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Entrance Of The Word mystery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Entrance Of The Word mystery (244 Views)

Entrance Of T.B. Joshua’s Church Crowded By Sympathizers, Mourners (video) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Entrance Of The Word mystery by lightblazingnow(m): 5:44am On Dec 16, 2018
When the scriptures revealed that the word came from the beginning of time, many take it very lightly, oblivious of the fact that the scriptures seeks to dig up from ancient. Why do you think folks spends billions of dollars to study history sciences and engineering and technology, They are trying to know the past, the future and how to navigate through life.

How mask in the dark they are treading, someone should scream at least, at least shout out. Because you see, again the scriptures had warned that darkness, that means ignorance shall cover the earth and not that,it also mentioned gross darkness.

Yes, that means foolishness with pride. You are so salvage and proud of babarish illiteracy of the Spirits, the seven Spirits of God Almighty. Flirting on human advancement..

Revelations 5:6. Then I saw a Lamb standing in the center of the throne, surrounded by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb appeared to have been killed. It had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God that have been sent through the whole earth.

Sent to everyone to help and support them in their weaknesses and sicknesses, but their doors are closed and he's been knocking at the door of their hearts to fellowship with them and to show them great and mighty things which they nothing about, even right now through this process, he's knocking again.....

Psalm 119:130. The explanation of your teachings gives light and brings wisdom to the ignorant.

He was prepared from the beginning to bring wisdom and knowledge-higher revelations about the word, the great mystery of life. The book you are holding with empty handed. Your hands are emptied but full of matters..... occupied by space. Let us dig deeper, so many people are on the surface, struggling with religious beliefs........

Proverbs 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Did you read that?? If you have ears to hear, it's all yours, Jesus Christ. The word made flesh and blood. Water and blood.

1John 5:6. Jesus Christ is the one who came with the water of his baptism and the blood of his death. He came not only with the water, but with both the water and the blood. And the Spirit himself testifies that this is true, because the Spirit is truth.

The Spirit is God Almighty! God Almighty is Spirit, the confirmator. He knows far better than all including Christ Jesus his son CHRIST JESUS, love him more than life itself. Excess love for you our Lord our King. So you see, he's prepared to do the work of caring for your time. From the beginning he wasn't made manifest, but those of us who are born in this age and time have been so blessed.

How does he enters into your life??

Good question, with the heart man believe and with the mouth man speaks. What have you heard, what have you learnt, who is your teacher What is your heart interested, who are you giving attention to??

Everyone will have to answer for himself. The truth is, the lord is here, that means your help in time of trouble water. Alright let us open this up a little....

Man is made of water and blood, the blood format.... the body and bones, the water format.... the word and coding portion... Man can walk and talk. He became a living soul that means soul living in the two different world, the spiritual and physical activity. The scriptures did mention that after the Almighty God finished his work of constructing man he said " they were very good" wow! For other creations he said they are good but for man, he said very good, that means close to excellent.

Didn't that strike anything within you Did it dig up some cash flow,we mean revelations of the truth??

When your water and blood is trouble who calm down, who is the bishop of your soul?? Who leads you besides the still water??

The Lord the Shepherd of His People

Psalm 23

1. The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need.

2. He lets me rest in fields of green grass and leads me to quiet pools of fresh water.

3. He gives me new strength. He guides me in the right paths, as he has promised.

4. Even if I go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid, LORD, for you are with me. Your shepherd's rod and staff protect me.

5. You prepare a banquet for me, where all my enemies can see me; you welcome me as an honored guest and fill my cup to the brim.

6. I know that your goodness and love will be with me all my life; and your house will be my home as long as I live.

When you begin to accept who you are which of course the LORD Christ. He's our life, the earliest we accept him the better for the universe

1 Corinthians 5

14. We are ruled by the love of Christ, now that we recognize that one man died for everyone, which means that they all share in his death.

15. He died for all, so that those who live should no longer live for themselves, but only for him who died and was raised to life for their sake.

16. No longer, then, do we judge anyone by human standards. Even if at one time we judged Christ according to human standards, we no longer do so.

17. Anyone who is joined to Christ is a new being; the old is gone, the new has come.

18. All this is done by God, who through Christ changed us from enemies into his friends and gave us the task of making others his friends also.

19. Our message is that God was making all human beings his friends through Christ. God did not keep an account of their sins, and he has given us the message which tells how he makes them his friends.

Give him his home for you have been bought with a high price

1 Corinthians 6
19. Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourselves but to God;

20. he bought you for a price. So use your bodies for God's glory.

You need to enjoy what happened even been made ready and served for you. Christ is here and you need to enjoy joy and happiness, nothing else could satisfy you,but this one amazes you, just because he hasn't entered, allow the living God Almighty entrance into you, your heart and soul will be awaken, suddenly you will see everything you have been trying to find.

Revelations 3

20. Listen! I stand at the door and knock; if any hear my voice and open the door, I will come into their house and eat with them, and they will eat with me.

1 Like

Re: The Entrance Of The Word mystery by IamTheAnswers: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2018
God's word
Re: The Entrance Of The Word mystery by lightblazingnow(m): 5:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/01/19 / 800values For New Era Human Being(3rd Edition) / 800 Values For New Era Human Being (150-200)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.