Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

SHARING THE Word(weekly Teaching Series) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHARING THE Word(weekly Teaching Series) (274 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Which Is Greater: Sharing The Word Of GOD Or Giving Alms ? / Teaching Series On The Holy Spirit (his Person, His Gifts And His Power) | Apost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHARING THE Word(weekly Teaching Series) by sunmarouk(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2018
8reason why you should thank God this season 2 sam 7:1
1)vs 1. God gave you a place of rest from every restlessness
2) vs 8. God brought you to this present day
3) vs 9. God took care of your enemies. He was with you all trough. (Do you know how many people have died from even malaria
4) vs 8. Transformation. Chage of status from one level to another higher level
5) vs 9(b) God changed your name from Miss to Mrs, Mr to chief, brother to Doctor, gateman to Manager
6l vs 10. you may be squatting from one friends place to another, but today you have a least a room of your own for shelter
7) vs 12. Fertility. you have an heritage. Children to continue your lineage & have long life
cool vs 13. your seed serving God. your children are not mischievious or corny, they know their God

These and many more, i believe the Lord has done for you & me. If i have a witness in the house, can i see a big Amen
Re: SHARING THE Word(weekly Teaching Series) by sunmarouk(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
These and many more, i believe the Lord has done for you & me. If i have a witness in the house, can i see a big Amen[/quote]

Hello everyone.
Glory greetings to you in Jesus Name
I understand that it is difficult to stay afloat in Christ in this our ever so corrupt world. Everything seems to be contaminated. But i bring to you the undiluted word of God, raw in its form and have been changing destinies. I have been blessed & i hope you will too. 2Tim 2:15 says we shuld study so we can be approved. & Miracles comes from understanding the word
I pray as you study, your blessings shall not pass you by in Jesus Name.

This is december, the very last month in the year 2018, in the next few weeks we will cross to 2019. Giving account of our year starts from thanksgiving psalm 90:12. Have you thank God today?

The word of today is titled UNDERSTANDING THANKSGIVING

UNDERSTANDING THANKSGIVING

*We cant do what we dont understand, at least, not acceptably.
understading gives purpose to a thing.
understanding is going to find out what makes something to stand. its called "working knowledge" Neh 8:8 and spiritually the result we command is a function of our spiritual depth understanding. mat13:23
thanksgiving is the will of God to us psm 92:1

Jesus had an understading of the thanksgiving john 6:6, because it has been done by Elisha in 2kings 4:42-44.

what is thanksgiving
Giving glory to God for his mighty act in our midst, both as a church and as individuals luke 17:14
The praises of men, thanking God for his finger. luke 17:17
Benefit
1)it is a debt we owe God
2)it preserve our blessings mat 2:1-3. the blessings of God comes in perishable entity. until you thank, the blessing will not last. psm 28:5
3)To perfect our blessings. james 1:17. it upgrades the good blessings to become perfect. Many have the good gifts, but not the perfect
4)to multiply our blessings Act 2:47, jer 30:19
5)to keep the anointing of the Holy Spirit fresh in our lives. psm 92:1-2,10
HOW TO GIVE ACCEPTABLE THANKS
1)Do it cheerfully. jer 30:19, 1corin 9:7
2)it must be done quickly. it is risky to delay thanksgiving. jer 13:15-17
3)do it with understanding. mat 23:13, psm 47:7

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is God's Purpose For Your Life / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Thursday, 27 December, 2018 / Seventh Day Adventist Church Ordains Governor Ikpeazu Elder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.