Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,854 members, 7,956,219 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

‘I And My Stepfather Are Happily Married’— Lady Makes Shocking Revelation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I And My Stepfather Are Happily Married’— Lady Makes Shocking Revelation (545 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I And My Stepfather Are Happily Married’— Lady Makes Shocking Revelation by Edithfavourite: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2018
A South African lady who goes by the name @_tyffin on Twitter, caused a stir online after making a shocking revelation.

According to her, she is currently married to her stepfather and they her happy together.

She also stated that she agreed to marry the step father after her mum walked out of their marriage because he had an affair with her older sister

Continue to read her tweets:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-and-my-stepfather-are-happily-married-lady-makes-shocking-revelation-3/

cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: ‘I And My Stepfather Are Happily Married’— Lady Makes Shocking Revelation by kestolove95(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Wen ur stepdad is like buhari

Re: ‘I And My Stepfather Are Happily Married’— Lady Makes Shocking Revelation by pyyxxaro: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2018
Wetin concern me

If you like marry Dog or Bushpig undecided
Re: ‘I And My Stepfather Are Happily Married’— Lady Makes Shocking Revelation by daddytime(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Very tough to wrap ones mind around.

Disgusting to say the least.
Re: ‘I And My Stepfather Are Happily Married’— Lady Makes Shocking Revelation by nepapole(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2018
congratulations! may u have a happy home ...

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Chuka Douglas Wedding In Dubai Highlights / Expectation From Family Of Groom-to-be For Marriage Introduction / “three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.