Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ever Heard Of This Platform? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Heard Of This Platform? (244 Views)

I Trade My USD @ NGN720+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank / Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? / Have You Ever Heard Of WHALESHARES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of This Platform? by Olayinka777(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Good morning folks,
Happy Sunday to everyone!
Have u heard of Vtpass?
It's a platform they claim can be used to buy electricity token,airtime etc.
Straight to why this thread was created was to let people know how unfriendly the platform was,registering with them was next to hell.
I made my first payment into the platform/wallet
Getting the money to reflect in my wallet was war.
I bought airtime with the balance which they claim was successful on their platform while I never got any airtime created to my phone line.
I decided to chat with one of their online rep
She was telling crap that the airtime was sent to my phone line.
I have since left the crappy platform for good.

(1) (Reply)

Best Paypal Alternatives. Blogger You Need This. / Air Tanzania Receives First African Airbus A220 / 2019 Budget: What’s In It For Small Business Owners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.