Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles (18921 Views)

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer / Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Seerach(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
eraankusam07:

What Make Beer Unaceptable? Prove With Valid Argument Pls
"Oh you have believe, indeed intoxicant, gamling and divining of arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it if u want to be successful" (5:90) of the holy Quran,
Note: The verse is referring to Alcohol and any other intoxicants should be avoided in order to be successful in what? In offering their prayers to God.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Maybe you're one of the blind almajiri GEJ helped to receive his sight and I believe my replies to the other monkey called Seerach is so blurred to you.

By implication, you are referring to me as a monkey, a clear violation of Nairaland rule no 2, I hope the MODs are watching and note the provocation and insult against me and my entire region.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by delpee(f): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
The State should also reject their share of VAT attributed to alcohol production and sales. Otherwise, it's all hypocrisy.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Jolite(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Seerach:
Why all the lies? Never in ur life invite curse to urself in any form no matter how. I have spoken...........
Then who are you? to have spoken?
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Friend01(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
same kano receiving beer vat from federal accounts as per allocation

Do you have raw evidences to prove this instead of throwing accusations around.
If this is true, then mobilise your representatives to stop the government for granting such allocations of VAT from alcohol to any state that destroy alcohol.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Seerach(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Just like all your kindred, you guys are really dumb. I just gave you the place I reside to prove to you that you guys over there are bloody hypocrites, but you choose to jump up and down like a wounded kangaroo. Come to BCGA or Railway lemme buy you a bottle of beer you can use to perform ablution. grin
U may say so if ogoggoro boy like u find by chance to have some that smuggled and escaped ineterception via a dullard like u from the south, u may fill to brim of ur stomach then.
The more u try to paint black on those pple, the more u expose ur Ignorance and make urself a laughing stock
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Seerach(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jolite:
Then who are you? to have spoken?
I dont know if u have a business in this, but since u hav asked, I'm gladly to tell u I'm no body rather than a human being u know which he is aged enough to be ur Father
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Friend01(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Hypocrites, backward set of people.

Back then when I was serving in Katsina, these same fools going about confiscating bottles of beer in the day time, will come like a thief in the night to mama Tega's beer parlour to consume like 2 cartons of beer and add some in their kettle they use for ablution as a "take away pack" before staggering home with a couple of young prostitutes.

oga, making a claim with no clear evidence is one thing,but outrightly insisting on it is hypocrisy.

The incident happened in Kano and you should judge the situation as it happened in that specific place.

Know, I am not defending anybody because I know Muslims who will drink you under the table, but it does not mean their actions are valid even when they do it openly or in the dark.
My religion does not encourage such behavior.
You may ask the following questions :
Do we have Muslims who drink alcohol ? Yes.

Do we have Muslims who fornicate? Yes.

Do we have Muslims who cheat people? Yes.

I can keep on answering yes to those questions you may likely pose,but as a whole we are known for discouraging imbibing any form of intoxicants whether it is Marijuana, 33,Henieken,Coke,Heroine and even cigarette.
We are told to abhor them;and this is our standard.
What we don't do is defend an evil act simply because a prominent person amongst us does it.
We don't judge based on what Saudi, Kano, Sokoto or any Islāmic dominated place do.
we judge by our scripture and that is the bottom line.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by ahiboilandgas: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Friend01:

Do you have raw evidences to prove this instead of throwing accusations around.
If this is true, then mobilise your representatives to stop the government for granting such allocations of VAT from alcohol to any state that destroy alcohol.
what evidence do u need u don't understand how fund to faac account is generated
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by ahiboilandgas: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Friend01:

oga, making a claim with no clear evidence is one thing,but outrightly insisting on it is hypocrisy.

The incident happened in Kano and you should judge the situation as it happened in that specific place.

Know, I am not defending anybody because I know Muslims who will drink you under the table, but it does not mean their actions are valid even when they do it openly or in the dark.
My religion does not encourage such behavior.
You may ask the following questions :
Do we have Muslims who drink alcohol ? Yes.

Do we have Muslims who fornicate? Yes.

Do we have Muslims who cheat people? Yes.

I can keep on answering yes to those questions you may likely pose,but as a whole we are known for discouraging imbibing any form of intoxicants whether it is Marijuana, 33,Henieken,Coke,Heroine and even cigarette.
We are told to abhor them;and this is our standard.
What we don't do is defend an evil act simply because a prominent person amongst us does it.
We don't judge based on what Saudi, Kano, Sokoto or any Islāmic dominated place does.
we judge by our scripture and that is the bottom line.
most beer consump in Sabin gari is drank by Muslim patron who drink daily from Monday to Sunday while other drink on Sundays mainly hausa guys na drink to finish
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Friend01(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
what evidence do u need u don't understand how fund to faac account is generated

If it is so and you don't like such ''wastage '' then complain to the appropriate authorities to stop moving alcohol to such places.
This branding of a people because they don't agree to certain ethics you find okay does not it make them devils or spoilers of 21st century forwardness so to speak.
In factr,they are saving their people's sanity and health.
I hope read a post from this forum where 10 disease that are caused by alcohol was on the front page.

You you will understand it better .
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Friend01(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
most beer consump in Sabin gari is drank by Muslim patron who drink daily from Monday to Sunday while other drink on Sundays mainly hausa guys na drink to finish

You are only buttressing my point.
I never said you won't find Muslims who don't drink.
You will even find heavy drinkers among them, but it does not make it right knowing the kind of religiously inclined place the north is especially Kano .

Like I said, if you can look for a way for the VAT from alcohol won't get to these states who destroy alcohol my friend, I am all for it.
You can't be destroying something claiming it is religious wrong, but also go behind to benefit from its revenue. That would be hypocritical on my part if I support such.

VAT from. alcohol should be stopped from. gong there.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by madridsta007(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
One of my neighbours who's an Alhaji was even threatening me because my ex always intimidate him with loud moaning at night, and this same idiot will be fvcking girls younger than his last daughter after his excessive consumption of alcohol.

I’m not surprised. They are huge hypocrites. If I write personal stories about Alhaji’s and Imams here— stories that can be easily verified, I probably would be blocked. angry cheesy

They just have an army of street urchins AKA Almajiri that see them as gods. I remember when. The former Yobe State Governor’s sexxxx videos/pictures were made public. Nothing happened to him. The man will still be seen as a holy Muslim by the North.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by stieyven(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Hypocrites, backward set of people.

Back then when I was serving in Katsina, these same fools going about confiscating bottles of beer in the day time, will come like a thief in the night to mama Tega's beer parlour to consume like 2 cartons of beer and add some in their kettle they use for ablution as a "take away pack" before staggering home with a couple of young prostitutes.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Cholison(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2018
This country must be restructured otherwise.......
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by ahiboilandgas: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Friend01:

You will even find heavy drinkers among them, but it does not make it right knowing the kind of religiously inclined place the north is especially Kano .

Like I said, if you can look for a way for the VAT from alcohol won't get to these states who destroy alcohol my friend, I am all for it.
You can't be destroying something claiming it is religious wrong, but also go behind to benefit from its revenue. That would be hypocritical on my part if I support such.

how about revenues from non Islamic territories oil wells are located in non Islamic places yet the collect cut and use to promote sharia this is decit
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by JasonScoolari: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2018
allcomage, I deeply appreciate it.

Thanks!
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Friend01(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
how about revenues from non Islamic territories oil wells are located in non Islamic places yet the collect cut and use to promote sharia this is decit

Maybe you should have done a background check of my posts and mention on this forum before digressing to something else apart from this topic.

If you think the practice of Shari'ah and the oil allocation that is being received by the north whereas there are others such as those calling for secession is your problem, not what your leaders who you elected to serve you are doing then , I am sorry you are try to start a conversation with the wrong person sir.
You may please excuse me.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by ahiboilandgas: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Friend01:

Maybe you should have done a background check of my posts and mention on this forum before digressing to something else apart from this topic.

If you think the practice of Shari'ah and the oil allocation that is being received by the north whereas there are others such as those calling for secession is your problem, not what your leaders who you elected to serve you are doing then , I am sorry you are try to start a conversation with the wrong person sir.
You may please excuse me.
northern muslims want revenue from non Muslims and non sharia complaints oil well ,without revenue from those southern oil well even zamfara sharia commission will seize to exit
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by ahiboilandgas: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Friend01:

Not only vat revenues from non Muslim area should also not be sent to sharia area..can u send zakkat revenue to bayelsa to build a church .....without the southern oil money allocated to zamfara even the sharia commission will seize to exit facts
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Friend01(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
northern muslims want revenue from non Muslims and non sharia complaints oil well ,without revenue from those southern oil well even zamfara sharia commission will seize to exit

It seems you don't understand English.
I said I don't digress when issues are being discussed.I remain on the topic not this arm twisting trick you're trying to employ.
If Shari'ah issues comes up take me on that then I will gladly obliged, but this?
I am out.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by ahiboilandgas: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Friend01:

It seems you don't understand English.
I said I don't digress when issues are being discussed.I remain on the topic not this arm twisting trick you're trying to employ.
If Shari'ah issues comes up take me on that then I will gladly obliged, but this?
I am out.
you are not under any compulsion to react queen Elizabeth grand child

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
kano boys usually prefer weed, pills and lean, although lean is becoming too expensive so I wonder how they are coping.
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by anigbajumo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:
So I heard my Igbo brothers have launched their own mobile browser.�
It is called OKPARA MINI‬

Location pls

Yer tribalistic comments here is too much..
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by kestolove95(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

Yer tribalistic comments here is too much..
sharap u afonja...Fulani slaves
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by anigbajumo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:
sharap u afonja...Fulani slaves

Sowie ooo
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by kestolove95(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

Sowie ooo
lol am sowie too, was just joking, u must b a nice guy, what a response
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by anigbajumo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:
lol am sowie too, was just joking, u must b a nice guy, what a response

No time to be throwing tantrums online, I guess av overstepped my boundary Nd I av to respect myself...
Re: Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles by kestolove95(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

No time to be throwing tantrums online, I guess av overstepped my boundary Nd I av to respect myself...
am sorry pls forgive me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N2.5bn Fraud: Court Orders Ishaq Kawu To Appear ‘Even On Stretcher’ / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Being Battered And Held Hostage / 18 Kano Traders Kidnapped In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.