Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) (21181 Views)

Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Josh44s(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
cry
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Igbo people go kill dem sef finish b4 dem smell baifraud

1 Like

Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by sneedpahpaz(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
goodnessme1:
yoruba people

i heard the security man later die.
Why must you always display your ignorance and stupidity? Can't you read? Or Yoruba people now collect tax in Anambra? Anuofia!
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chileads:

The security man was killed on the spot too by angry traders.

That's good.....word will go out to his mates...kill and be killed.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by babtoundey(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
goodnessme1:
yoruba people

Keep hearing what you did not hear. By the way, what has yoruba people got to do with this? Always read before you comment.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by propsvila: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
When they say Lagos Agbero are wicked and rugged then I tell them to visit Onitsha and see another version of Agbero that will cut off your neck because of 20 naira. Onitsha Agbero plus task force no get joy at all.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Akabuking: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
blame anambra sate govt, blame the traders for not fighting for their right.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Akabuking: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Igbo people go kill dem sef finish b4 dem smell baifraud
wat do you expect from wicked set of people?
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chileads:
The security man was killed on the spot too by angry traders.
which one should we believe? they said he was about to be killed but for the timely intervention of the police
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
crownwealth:
I blame Mohomodu Buhari.

This useless government is just too bloody.

Blood everywhere. May his days be few and may another take his office.

RIP!
bros. wetin come concern bubu, over this issue? nigerians 're naturally wicked to themselves, pls leave bubu alone, the daily harrassment of bubu, over his fakely is already enough headache for him, and his handlers.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Sultannayef: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where people are killed like chickens
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
That killer undoubtedly was an IPOB idiot
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Akabuking:
wat do you expect from wicked set of people?
. I tire

1 Like

Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by joliecouer: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
goodnessme1:
yoruba people

Where did they mentioned he is Yoruba in the report .

Where art thou sense?
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Niceman18: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
GOD will punish the government of anambra state, because they will not tell me. they are not away of those criminal taxing people that are working hard for there daily bread, obianu governor of anambra state The blood of this young guy will keep on hunting u, ur family, and ur boys. foolish country.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
hisgrace090:
The kind of revenue generation going on in Onitsha today is something else, the task force are ever ready to kill.

And you people are fighting for Biafra? Nnamdi Kanu will establish a full fledged terror police force for una.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
stephenduru:
A young man was killed in Anambra by a security officer over N200 extortion fee alleged to be a tax.

Some people said the deceased is a Keke driver while others said he owns a shop at Emodi Plaza opposite Emeka Offer Plaza.

He was killed during altercation with the security man said to be a tax collector.

The tax collector was pounced and nearly set ablaze if not for the timely response of the police.

May his soul RIP.Amen

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/security-officer-kills-man-in-anambra.html

This is very bad.

Study and visit in Canada

Check my signature

Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by uhuns: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Park and market always have police close by at times of need?

Hmmmmmm.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Akabuking: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
. I tire
tomorrow the will tell you the want Biafra.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by od501: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
goodnessme1:
yoruba people

Yap. He was mobbed immediately even before the colleagues started shooting directly at the mob.
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by kingshrd: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Heard the story today Ebuka why the heart of man is truly wicked I didn’t believe until uc told me Ogidi has lost a son Rip
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by annayawchee: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
well the guy hustle in emodi plaza opposite emeka offor plaza, the security man stabbed his hand initially over the money issue, the guy went away and the issue was temporarily defused, only for the guy to come back again and grab the security man by the waist and the security man stabbed him on the neck and he rush to white house (security office) and collapsed there and the security man was seriously mobbed, nobody knows if he is still alive or not.....

1 Like

Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by Droofy: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
He should have just given home the #200 instead of choosing death
Re: Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos) by biztip: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
this happened close to our plaza last saturday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times / Suspected Thief Who Pretends To Be Mad, Apprehended While Stealing In Abia State / Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.