Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (19923 Views)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh / Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? by CodeTemplar: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Stop lying abeg. The guy correctly pointed out the many failures of these rich pastors
Success is relative and so anybody can see failure in even successful people.
What I highlighted was Jesus' stance on monetary seed towards God, The poor and The Church. Counter those and stop switching monikers. By the way what have you done for humanity better than the pastors you seek to pull down?
Re: Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? by macjireh: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
hoopLA:

Lol.
You dont know me, yet in your ignorance you already imply that you are better off than I am.
While I will not boast in material things, unlike you shallow ìdiots that flock your mammon worship centers I implore you to grow a brain.

And tell us why pastors ought to be wealthy according to you.
Or are these pastors preaching a different message than that of Christ? Maybe they are, which could be why a pastor will tell me that tithe will secure my destiny.
Were any of Peter, John, James or Paul or any of the first apostles rich?

You ought to be ashamed of what you just typed there. But being a brainwashed dullard you cant surprise me any further

I expect another foolish response from a stonewall rank mòron like you.
to show how dumb u are,,,u have been d one spewing insults on insults wch don't bother me not because I can't insult but because I have more sense...anyways d Bible never said Jesus was poor...I know u will quote "he became poor that we might be rich"....thank u....but in wat sense was he poor, was he ever hungry and begging or was he ever homeless?...so how was he poor...poor there is just a figurative expression... he wore d most expensive robe and rode on d best beast of burden...he preached from an expensive ship...he always had d best at his disposal.. he was never poor and begging.... Peter,John, james &Paul weren't poor...they were professionals in their various careers...Jesus never used jobless and poor people for His work...all his apostles were mostly found at work b4 He interrupted dem...so I don't see where poverty is coming from....True Christianity teaches hardwork and Holiness... they go together... so go get a life and stop being a critic, okay?
Re: Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? by JeromeBlack: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Great thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) / Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.