Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Do I Configure Your Freedom With Mtn - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Configure Your Freedom With Mtn (2072 Views)

MTN, ETISALAT, GLO Free Internet Unilimited Browsing Using Your-freedom Client / ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Configure Your Freedom With Mtn by carlinks: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
please house i would appreciate if someone could put me through on how to configure your freedom with MTN 3G modem for browsing, i have downloaded the software and have it running on my system but i cant seem to do anything on any page i open, i get the feeling that i did not configure it well either with the port or something else, i need help ASAP
Re: How Do I Configure Your Freedom With Mtn by mavtrevor(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2010
before yu expose yur mail to spam bomber, find me and find all you need to config yur yf,
Re: How Do I Configure Your Freedom With Mtn by carlinks: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
so how do i find you and the guy that said i should mail him before he sends me a mail would be helping more than me and a whole lot of people if he posted it here
Re: How Do I Configure Your Freedom With Mtn by richkid4u(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
my good friend,

the solution to your little is very SIMPLE.

Just go and meet somebody who is doing it and get the problem solve once and for all

Alternatively, i will advise you to jion this forum that strictly talk and discuss about internet connectivities and GSM repairs. check the forum at www.gsmusers.com to get solutions to your problem.
Re: How Do I Configure Your Freedom With Mtn by mavtrevor(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
the signature will lead you,

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Not Found In Control Panel And Device Driver Anymore / Multilinks Setup For Sandwich And Pd Proxy / 12.1inches Corei3 HP Elitebook Touchscreen(pen) Laptop @45k LAST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.