Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

One Dead In A Thuggery State. Obiano !(Graphic pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Dead In A Thuggery State. Obiano !(Graphic pic) (524 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Dead In A Thuggery State. Obiano !(Graphic pic) by Nerdg: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2018
Once you cross the bridge to onitsha, you'll be greeted with a sight of thugs numbering more than 20 carrying sticks, then you see trucks packed by the roadside causing a lot of traffic and sometimes mishaps. They are Obiano men collecting money from truck drivers in the name of produce.

It doesn't end there, if you go to upper iweka, you dare not carry bag or carton and drop it on the ground to wait for bus, you'll pay for it or you carry it on your head. The other day an old woman was forced to carry her load on her head and wait for bus because she must pay to keep it on the ground for that short period of less than 10mins.

It doesn't end there, if you put any kind of load at the back of keke, you must settle them. No matter how small this load is, you must pay Obiano men. This has resulted in many deaths that Nigeria media houses has failed to write about.

It doesn't end there, a lot of news are out there on social medias on how people are robbed in broad daylight at upper iweka.

I'm voicing this out because I see it as a deliberate act. These things were not there during his first tenure, all of a sudden it all started happening. If people are wise, no politician should stay more than one tenure in office

Re: One Dead In A Thuggery State. Obiano !(Graphic pic) by hisgrace090: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2018
All in the name of increasing revenue.

They"very attacked me twice as I went to purchase some car parts in Onitsha and I have to settle them.

1 Like

Re: One Dead In A Thuggery State. Obiano !(Graphic pic) by DrGoodman: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Re: One Dead In A Thuggery State. Obiano !(Graphic pic) by authehighness: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2018
obiano is a criminal,very useless man,he has destroy apga reputation built by obi.thugs everywhere even in the streets,a woman was carrying a gas cylinder they stop her and collected money from her,if you call a barrow pusher,you will end up paying thousand before getting to your destination,if your mistakely refuse they will beat you to pulp.plz anyone that see that drunk called obiano should tell him to come and repair mgbemena road he destroyed before rain start again

1 Like

Re: One Dead In A Thuggery State. Obiano !(Graphic pic) by Mutemenot(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2018
I blame Peter Obi for all diz. He handed the started he built to a near perfect state to a drunkard who has nothing to offer. Last week I had to drive through okpoko bypass which 2as built by Obi but now the road is a death trap . All the link road which used to ease the traffic at upper iweka 're no more ..
As for the ticket issue and upper iweka touts, they have come to stay. The governor is no more interested in the affair of the state. I keep malingbhis supporters to mention the projects executed by this Obiano in his 6 years of leadership.
I think it's right to make a thread warning those coming home for Christmas from far away to be careful of the developments . Don't enter onitsha at night or late evening . Better stop in asaba and lodge somewhere . U can continue the next day .. Anambra (mostly onitsha and it's environs) aren't save anymore
Re: One Dead In A Thuggery State. Obiano !(Graphic pic) by webcalculator(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Front page. Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Abuja Business Woman Duped Today / Wife Stabs Husband To Death Because He Complained Of Her Food / Housemaid Arrested After Absconding With Woman’s 6-months Old Baby. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.