Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Advice Needed. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Needed. (334 Views)

Expert Advice Needed: Between Getting Land To Build Or Buying A House In Abuja / Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. by cjudy(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Done
Re: Advice Needed. by madridguy(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2018
To my greatest surprise, he packed out from my area and went hiding. Rent a house and furnished it. When I called him, he said I will never see him again that he have left the state infact that he's not holding me that I should do my worst.

Though it is your money but for your friend to have said " you should so your worst " you should have just ignore him. Your friend is desperate and he's ready to do and undo.

My suggestion, if possible you can settle the case amicably without the interference of the Police, I think it's better for you because the more you press for your money the more your evil friend look for way to eliminate you.

My kobo sir.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Father Christmas III

Of Nairaland.
Re: Advice Needed. by ebiproperties(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
My brother protect ur self to by reporting to d police that ur life is at rick vadalise ur house take pics of evidence its ur case against theirs but God will still fight for your self and go find a lawyer quick

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Stamped Concrete In Nigeria / Consequences Of Destruction Of Survey Beacons (1) / 5 Bedroom Luxury Terrace Duplex On Mobil Road Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.