Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. (954 Views)

GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. by wakes: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Please advise someone who wants to buy a plot of land in Abuja.
His budget is N1M

WHY ADVICE IS NEEDED
1. He is new in town.
2. He was told to be extra careful as many have been duped before.
3. He has not bought a plot before so he doesn't have experience.
4. He believes NAIRALANDERS can help him.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Blessings!
Re: Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. by lionD: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Poor budget
Re: Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. by wakes: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
lionD:
Poor budget
Thank you.
Re: Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. by lionD: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Royal Packs And Garden Mararaba is still selling 1.5m per plot. Call us for site inspection and further enquiries 07067789147.
Re: Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. by wakes: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
lionD:
Royal Packs And Garden Mararaba is still selling 1.5m per plot. Call us for site inspection and further enquiries 07067789147.
Thank you again.
Re: Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. by BRAINCRASH(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
You will hardly get a good location for 1m,.... It is safer to buy Abuja lands with C of O,...any other title can land him in losses,...Abuja lands are more or less the more you look the less you see.,....He can get genuine lands of 1m far away from town, probably within masaka, zuba/suleja axis, abaji/kwali axis,...some part of mararaba especially those ow es bu communities,....before buying he should engage a good lawyer with experience to help in doing proper search,...land matter here is very Daisy,....once he is no to sure he should quit immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: He Wants To Buy Land In Abuja. by wakes: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
BRAINCRASH:
You will hardly get a good location for 1m,.... It is safer to buy Abuja lands with C of O,...any other title can land him in losses,...Abuja lands are more or less the more you look the less you see.,....He can get genuine lands of 1m far away from town, probably within masaka, zuba/suleja axis, abaji/kwali axis,...some part of mararaba especially those ow es bu communities,....before buying he should engage a good lawyer with experience to help in doing proper search,...land matter here is very Daisy,....once he is no to sure he should quit immediately.
Thanks a bunch for your advice.
Blessings!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With All These Estate Security Guards Who Keep Hailing Me / New 2 Bedroom Flat Inside Aviation Estate, Oshodi For Rent At 1.2million / 4 Bedroom Duplex enSuite For RENT At Abijo GRA AXIST Lekki-epe Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.