Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man (1936 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by megist80: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Tonto Dikeh gushes about her man
Tonto Dikeh is in love again .The actress and divorced mother of one took to Instagram to gush over her mystery man .

She wrote a conversation they had before parting .She also revealed it hurts to spend Christmas holidays without her ‘missing rib’

She wrote

HIM:-DO YOU LOVE ME?
ME:-NOT MORE THAN I LOVE KINGY.
HIM:-THATS SOMETHING WE SHARE IN COMMON!!AND I’M CRAZY ABOUT THAT
���������
#MY PRAYER FOR Y’ALL THIS MERRY SEASON IS THAT YOU EXPERIENCE LOVE SO PURE..
#HAPPIESTGIRLINTHEWORLD #HAPPYOLDIE #33 GOING ON 34 #IT FEELS LIKE MY BIRTHDAY � #BABY I MISS YOU ALREADY���
#Bleep IT
#NO MATTER HOW YOU VIEW THIS SHIT,LOVE ALWAYS HURTS �� #BYE
#2HEARTS AND AN OCEAN��
#AIRPORTDIARY #AIRPORTDIARY #SWEETANDSOUR #MISSINGRIB #HOW DO I GET THRU SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SEASON WITHOUT MY BABY? #XMAS2018

GIST VIA -
https://nairatrend.com.ng/actress-tonto-dikeh-gushes-about-her-man/

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by itspzpics(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2018
cheesy isok u don start again abi

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2018
This nonsense must stop in 2018

2 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by Nairatrend: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Oluwasaeon:
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by OKorowanta: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

This nonsense and ALL NONSENSE of 2018 must stop.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by Nairatrenders: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2018
grin English Master
OKorowanta:

This nonsense or ALL NONSENSE?

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by Trendvoice: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2018
sad
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by frommee0: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin Tonto
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by OKorowanta: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Nairatrenders:
grin English Master

See as you just read yeye meaning to my message.
Bros the guy English correct na!
What I meant is All nonsense wey we don see for 2018 must stop not only Tonto Dike's nonsense.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by Ehiscotch(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
OKorowanta:

This nonsense and ALL NONSENSE of 2018 must stop.

LOL. ALL "NONSENSES" MUST STOP.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2018
angry this olosho is back again seeking attention from trolls

22 dollars verified Nigerian Adsense is now available for sale
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by Ehiscotch(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2018
Tonto has been to make us feel she is in a better place since getting a divorce.

And what's with all these single babymamas and their online show of love to their babies? Which is "Not more than Kingy"

From Tiwa to Tonto to Linda. All trying to portray the image of a strong, loving, caring single mother.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by Newsloft: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2018

Immaculatesnow:
angry this olosho is back again seeking attention from trolls

22 dollars verified Nigerian Adsense is now available for sale
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by speedyconnect3: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Today pastor

Tomorrow

A whorre.

Nawao

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by megist80: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by lizfrosh: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2018
SEASONS GREETINGS.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR DECEMBER.
Get a creative logo and business cards for your brand and Business for as low as N500.
CONTACT 07017743603. WHATSAPP 09058675571
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by megist80: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2018
grin
megist80:
Tonto Dikeh gushes about her man
Tonto Dikeh is in love again .The actress and divorced mother of one took to Instagram to gush over her mystery man .

She wrote a conversation they had before parting .She also revealed it hurts to spend Christmas holidays without her ‘missing rib’

She wrote

GIST VIA -
https://nairatrend.com.ng/actress-tonto-dikeh-gushes-about-her-man/

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by megist80: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
sad
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by frommee0: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, Fynestboi, seun, Dominique
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Man by double0seven(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fake ass conversation

(1) (Reply)

Like Father Like Son! Cristiano Ronaldo & His Son Strike A Pose In Matching Suit / Comedian AY Celebrated 'warri Pikin' Not Wife On International Women's Day / If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.