Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nuts 4 Dinner! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nuts 4 Dinner! (844 Views)

Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo) / Funny Video: Love And Dinner By Ajebo (download) / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuts 4 Dinner! by Maleeq(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2007
A father and son went hunting together for the first time.
The father said “Stay here and be VERY QUIET. I'll be across the field."

A few minutes later the father heard a blood curdling scream and ran back to his son asking "What's wrong?
I told you to be quiet."

The son answered:
"Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet.
I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck.
But when the two chipmunks crawled up my pant legs and said 'Should we eat them here or take them with us?' I panicked!"

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua In The Gym Please Do Not Laugh / Father Of Who / May I Please Borrow N50?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.