Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

If Being A Baby Mama Can Bring Me Hapiness, So Be It-mimisola DANIELS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Being A Baby Mama Can Bring Me Hapiness, So Be It-mimisola DANIELS (587 Views)

I Never Envisaged My Passion Will Bring Me This Far -ini Edo / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Being A Baby Mama Can Bring Me Hapiness, So Be It-mimisola DANIELS by splendid22(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2018
Svelte, talented and outspoken Mimisola Daniels is one of the rising actresses in the Yoruba sector of Nollywood.

Daniels who got her first acting gig through Toyin Abraham stated that most people have a bad notion about actresses.

Speaking in a chat with TheNewsGuru, she said:” I got my first acting opportunity through Toyin Abraham who happens to be my boss then. I don’t really pay attention to rumours but being an actress, the general norm is that you can’t be an actress and not be a prostitute”.
When asked about the baby mama trend in the Nigerian entertainment industry, Daniels said :” I feel marriage is overhyped in this part of the world and some people go into marriage because they don’t want to be baby mamas. Happiness is what matters. If being a baby mama can bring me happiness, so be it .However it has to be to a man I love and appreciate”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/some-people-still-see-actresses-as-prostitutes-mimisola-daniel/

Re: If Being A Baby Mama Can Bring Me Hapiness, So Be It-mimisola DANIELS by Jayslicky: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2018
Nice, that's the best decision you can take BTW no sensible man would want to marry an over-used product.

1 Like

Re: If Being A Baby Mama Can Bring Me Hapiness, So Be It-mimisola DANIELS by Ultimus: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2018
What's with normalizing baby-mamaism these days? Even if single parenthood will bring happiness, what about the happiness of the child? Does this selfish thing know that when it comes to meeting emotional, psychological and children's developmental needs, two parents fare better than one?

1 Like

Re: If Being A Baby Mama Can Bring Me Hapiness, So Be It-mimisola DANIELS by Kidaholic(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mad people on the rise! Linda Ikeji's disciples everywhere... lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OLIC 5: All You Need To Know About The Most Electrifying Show / New Hot Skit In Naija: When You Meet A Pentecostal Pastor / Nigerian Lady Becomes First Black Woman To Win Sundance Biggest Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.