Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service (39539 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Nnemuka(f): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
DukeofNZ:

make i remind you say one of the reasons ma good friend dumped you after your last abortion which was the 9th by the way is because he could not bear the bad smell of your kitty-cat. na because i no gree give you money to finish payment for your last abortion after ma friend refused to give you the money you de attack me everywhere from facebook to whatsapp and now nairaland. you know say with ma big money home and abroad i can buy your present past and future generation.
Sick yahoo boy.
Eediot forming posh, probably somewhere in chad forming abroad. Tah get lost, ekuke fowl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jayslicky:
Linda is useless, instead of her to hide her bastard child.

No need to be so cruel.

A bastard is a person who does not know his father. How do you know he will not know his father ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by HARDDON: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Didn't know Pregnancy can just fall on some people.

Guys visit this blog https://datingdrill.com to learn how to avoid stories that touches...
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nnemuka:

Sick yahoo boy.
Eediot forming posh, probably somewhere in chad forming abroad. Tah get lost, ekuke fowl

Nnemuka no try me again. if no be because of ma good pal and because you de give me something before it began de smell i for expose you more. na for good old time sake i de pity you. anyway i go still do christmas for you as usual.
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
hoopLA:

Yes.

But it is also equal to allowing certain things.

It is obvious that this Thanksgiving happened because of money.

If it were me I'm sure they would have expelled me from church for fathering an illegitimate child.

Simply because I dont have money

She was conceived by the holy spirit
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by jumzzy448: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wowww...these comments are so sickening. You guys forget Linda is human and the son will grow up someday to read all these mean comments...smh
Pls you guys should take it easy with the insults

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by kunleweb: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
DukeofNZ:

Ma man we go yarn after. please enjoy your sunday very well. i for say make i give you this gal wey de attack me here for your pleasure today but she is below your level.

Guy you.don make am.die. i can tell by how you just dey flex. Abeg dey enjoy yiurself dey go. Nothing do.you
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by hoopLA: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Xda59:

She was conceived by the holy spirit
I no dey dat one o

cheesy grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by semyman: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Churches and nonsense, try this in the other, it is flogging straight
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by oochi123(f): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
For crying out loud her son has a father. She never hid the identity of the the man.. Most people grew up without a father and up till date they don't know their dad. She never prayed to be a single mom. The most important thing is, she is a mother.. Make Una dey waste Una saliva.. Nairalanders if person follow Una mouth Na die

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Dinho20(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
GIRL'S AND JEALOUSY ARE LIKE 5&6

BEFORE YOU CRUCIFY SOMEONE
HAVE YOU DONE ABORTIONS BEFORE OR NOT,
HAVE YOU FORNICATE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND,
HAVE YOU DONE WORST THAN THE PERSON OR NOT?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Fxwarrior: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Thanksgiving service in a church for fornication instead of back seat? In a church?
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:
Thanksgiving or not, Baby J remains a bastard & shall remain so forever.

By the way, won't the officiating priest / pastor request for the child's father in line with the teachings of the Scriptures?

Oh I forgot grin
It's Christmas period & money can make a 'Man of God' twist Bible verses.

*spits angry

what about davido and whizkid babies can they be termed bastard
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Dinho20(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY, IT IS BETTER TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE INNOCENT CHILD THAN TO ABORT IT.

ABORTION IS MURDER

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
The person that donate sperm to linda will be a millionaire by now o.
enjot my sig
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by prince049(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nnemuka:

Naaa.... I don't have a smelly jajina like your mum.
Guess it was as a result of the smell that you came out not useful in life. At above 20 you have not achieved anything except your hope in betting.
How did your father cope with d smell?
Ayama
In the midst of all this drama, all I want is what I see on your pic, it would be a plus I have it with you by my side...chai
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Enemyofpeace: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
The sperm thief
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nnemuka:

now as u don beg me i don forgive you as per old time sake. infact i don conclude am join say na you i go marry. na you or no other woman. i de bring you come newzeland. ma sweet potato i luv u.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Charly68: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
This lady is pretty i hope your baby Daddy is not concern about your billionaire mentality than being a homely mother and wife . Check out the facts and let him open up to you
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by desmond2pk: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Aunty kemi deserves an award
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by smyo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Congratulations Linda. make the hater continue dey shrink for yash

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by MChaze25(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
When baby is called a bastard and mummy is called a sperm thief.
Daddy is a player
What an amazing family.
Some people are shamless from birth!
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by phineas: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
congrats baby jayce and linda

All this will make you stronger and better.Just like diamonds

Forget the haters they are and will most likely always be small minds.People like that will only attract hate to themselves and not grow. That's the way life is

Cheers
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by tete7000(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
ThatKING:
Very Strange things are happening in Christiandom nowadays.
Is it right for a child born out of wedlock to be presented for Thanksgiving without the presence of the father ? Because it's safe to say the baby is a bastard..

Are you saying a child cannot be saved without his father? All the children born out of wedlock are eternally doomed for no fault of their own but that of their parents? By the way who is a bastard? Many of you simply use word without knowing the meaning. Has the man implicated denied he is not the father?
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by tete7000(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

No need to be so cruel.

A bastard is a person who does not know his father. How do you know he will not know his father ?

You are wrong. Bastard is a derogatory word used to refer to a child whose pregnancy is fraudulently transferred to a man that is not his/her father. It is most often used especially when the child is growing up unknowingly within a family that is not his/her own. The mother usually have full knowledge of the fraud, while the man is kept in the dark.
In a wider context, the word bastard is used by men for an irresponsible child whose irresponsibility doesn't resemble their own responsible way of life. In that context it is used even for a legitimate child who grew up irresponsibly especially when the men think the mother is the person responsible for the child's wayward behaviour. Anyone can generally within that context be termed bastard if his/her way of life doesn't fit into the acceptable social norm and going by this definition I am not sure some fathers will mind to call some posters on this tread such name because of the contents of their posts.

Is Linda's son a bastard? Definitely No, not in any context defined. At least she has let the world know the child's father, even though she doesn't owe anyone that responsibility and the man implicated has not denied the paternity of the child in question. She herself might have probably made herself an object of derision because of how she pokes her nose into other people's life in a quest to get rich at all cost, not realising that life is not all about money and fame.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by ELgordo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
bad belle all of you..... Ovoko
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by MARKETfund: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
ThatKING:
Very Strange things are happening in Christiandom nowadays.
Is it right for a child born out of wedlock to be presented for Thanksgiving without the presence of the father ? Because it's safe to say the baby is a bastard..

Emmanuel Kings
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by GerogeI(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Unik3030:
but in this case the father is still alive

And so what?
Linda is an Igbo girl. There is no Igbo word for bastard because it simply does not exist. A child does not need his biological father to exits in our culture. A child born by an unmarried woman shares her father as his father, so what is your problem?
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hopefully, this experience will make Linda more humane when dealing with others on her blog.

After all, she is at best a baby mama or worse, a sperm thief.
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by Unik3030: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
GerogeI:

And so what?
Linda is an Igbo girl. There is no Igbo word for bastard because it simply does not exist. A child does not need his biological father to exits in our culture. A child born by an unmarried woman shares her father as his father, so what is your problem?
thats a big fat lie bro, every culture frowns at such
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by GerogeI(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Unik3030:
thats a big fat lie bro, every culture frowns at such

Stop calling me a liar if you are not aware of Igbo culture? Are you even Igbo. Igbo culture frowns at pregnancy outside marriage, called "Ime Nkpuke"
But makes no distinction on the child, such a child belongs to his grandfather with full rights.

Further, in case you are not aware. A girl can decide to stay unmarried an beget children in her fathers name. Especially if her father has no male issue, this is to prevent an end of his lineage.

Further, in Igbo culture, a woman can even marry another woman to beget children in her fathers name, or her husbands name. Any man that impregnates such a wife has no claim whatsoever over the children.
Better go ask questions in your village before claiming I am lying.
Re: Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service by GerogeI(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
bukatyne:
Hopefully, this experience will make Linda more humane when dealing with others on her blog.

After all, she is at best a baby mama or worse, a sperm thief.

And how does that stop her son from being a full human being?

Many women would give all they have to be able to steal just half a sperm and get a child, its no small feat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos / "This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.