Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) (47588 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=olawooro post=73932088]If God could offered man, his only begotten son freely for his salvation, how much is 4million?
I know their are nairalanders who follow Christ's footsteps. Xmas is about brotherly love. A time to appreciate God's love towards mankind by showing love to his fellow brother

Good luck

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Ranchhoddas: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
whiteraven:
Am a Baker...and also an event decorator...... I just want patronage because I really want to work....... For wedding and birthday cakes... And also ready to train anybody who is interested in learning Cakes, snacks, Gele tying, okuku, Bini bridal dressing for FREE.... LOCATION BENIN CITY....
Give more than the cash value for the product or services you get and you will never want for patronage -- Wallace Wattles.

#Paraphrased.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by olawooro: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=bujebudanu1 post=73932336][/quote]bujebudanu is your name
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Mcdreamy15: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by FIFtheMyth(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
HARDDON:
Cool concept.

4. Free Fiverr Tutorial ( Practical steps for those that are blessed with writing quills and have good command of English), would have added another gig line but the software involved is too expensive for newbies.
Don

I'm interested in this, Don!
You can hit me up
Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Noloss(f): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
N'y
HARDDON:
Cool concept.

For the guys,

a) the first thing i have for you all is this; https://datingdrill.com . You must know who you are first before you can enjoy the beautiful things of life.

b) I have loads of GUYS' improvement ebooks to give away also.

These are my best gifts. To me, knowledge is the best gift.

To the general Public,

1. Loads of eBooks ranging from educative to motivational to entrepreneurship, to leadership, to success to love to novels and a host of others.

Just simply name it and you have it.

2. Recharge cards and account top up (10 persons, I would work out the modalities). I don't know if I should do this anyways because I would rather impact lives instead of short fix.

3. Free relationship advise ( both guys and gurls)

4. Free Fiverr Tutorial ( Practical steps for those that are blessed with writing quills and have good command of English), would have added another gig line but the software involved is too expensive for newbies.

And others I'm yet to think up.

The numbered options are mutually exclusive. That is, the occurence of one effectively precludes every other.

Rich Regards
Don

Pas hello with top un 08039727168
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Best1708(f): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
HARDDON:
Cool concept.

For the guys,

a) the first thing i have for you all is this; https://datingdrill.com . You must know who you are first before you can enjoy the beautiful things of life.

To the general Public,

1. Loads of eBooks ranging from educative to motivational to entrepreneurship, to leadership, to success to love to novels and a host of others.

2. Recharge cards and account top up (10 persons, I would work out the modalities). I don't know if I should do this anyways because I would rather impact lives instead of short fix.

The numbered options are mutually exclusive. That is, the occurence of one effectively precludes every other.

Rich Regards
Don
God bless you real big.I'm interested in No 1,2 and 3.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by UnknownT: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
HARDDON:
Cool concept.

For the guys,

To the general Public,

Rich Regards
Don
How do I get no. 4?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by kaycee125: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
I will give out cash and airtime by next week but it will only go to active nairalanders not those whose monikers come alive once in a year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Eleganza33(f): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
kaycee125:
I will give out cash and airtime by next week but it will only go to active nairalanders not those whose monikers come alive once in a year.
am intrested biko @cash
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nafizzey(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
kaycee125:
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by millyj(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Please am interested in any of the two.
kaycee125:
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by olahajayi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
kaycee125:

Chief Chief... The Don!!!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by lettinggo: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
eletu11:
Is that how the thread will dry without me getting anything for xmas embarassed.hmmmmmm.God knows am in need..who will be my santa pls.
What have you given out?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by chizzyjnr(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
kaycee125:
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
kaycee125:
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by finalboss(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Preetiex:
my eyes are looking for my Santa na so I sight u
i will reach the five people soon, there's nothing like christmas. Y'all should stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by spixytinxy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
kaycee125:
do not pass me by
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by olahajayi(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
finalboss:
i will reach the five people soon, there's nothing like christmas. Y'all should stop deceiving yourselves.

forget me not boss
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by mcemmy0z: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Won't mind having this for my Christmas... God can use someone here to gift me this
Xioami note 6 pro

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Missnande(f): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=naijaboiy post=73898817]
[i][font=serif][b][color=#1980BC]I have clothes, ties, cuff links e.t.c that I would like to give away.

interested, I'm in Abuja.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by eletu11(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
lettinggo:
What have you given out?
Nothing..
You what have you given.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by cutegentility(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Missnande(f): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Twaci:
Everyone is just dropping phone numbers and account numbers, no giving, just taking. Guys this is not how it works, you're supposed to search yourself for something you no longer need and give it out, just stay stagnant on the thread to collect sad

It mustn't be money or recharge cards, you can give out clothes, shoes, bags, books, ANYTHING!

Great job, but those other commodities do not draw in as much traffic as cash. Last year those that indicated interest for the clothes and shoes I posted did not turn up. And it seems like Lagos is more engaged than other cities. Perhaps if this thread can be publicized more?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
kaycee125:
j

Interested.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by FruitCakes(f): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Missnande(f): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Marketing job available for Abuja residents only. It is based on commission, not salary and it is not a permanent job. Product activation, you sell at a certain rate and, give the company it's cut and take the rest. if interested what's app 08136866728. please do not call
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by LisaAnne(f): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Missnande(f): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
If you can write a 1500 product review for N1000 please send me a message. The pay is little, but job might be consistent if done well.

job taken.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
spixytinxy:
am interested in d books

add me on WhatsApp 07064378217
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Missnande(f): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
HARDDON:
Cool concept.

For the guys,

To the general Public,

Rich Regards
Don

interested in the fiverr turorial please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (54) (Reply)

How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.