Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Gkn - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gkn (537 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gkn by phrezzz: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
@lagostaxiguy sir I created this topic clearly because I need your help. I know this is a faceless forum and most people take advantage the good of people but sir I'm not like that. Reason I called you out specially. Sir I'm in my Finals and I don't even have enough money to pay my school fees for the last lap. Normally I would do a vacation job but right now things are a little tough as I had to settle some bils. This is me asking for your kind assistance in anyway to raise money to help pay up my school fees. I have proof sir and you can verify from my school. God bless you
Re: Gkn by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
I will contact you however I don't think this is the right way to go about things, you have sent me mail and I have responded appropriately. Bringing this here and opening a new thread shows desperation and I am made to believe you only need money to gamble which I don't subscribe to in your present condition. Please stop quoting me and opening threads because of me okay. I will totally ignore you henceforth
Re: Gkn by phrezzz: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
I will contact you however I don't think this is the right way to go about things, you have sent me mail and I have responded appropriately. Bringing this here and opening a new thread shows desperation and I am made to believe you only need money to gamble which I don't subscribe to in your present condition. Please stop quoting me and opening threads because of me okay. I will totally ignore you henceforth
Re: Gkn by phrezzz: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
I sent you those mails out of despiration because the deadline was fast approaching, I'm not a gambler because of how things went this year for my industrial attachment(300level) I couldn't make enough money for my Fees and school bills reason I resulted. I only opened this thread because I knew it would be easier to get your attention since u had ur mails crowded. You are a family man and I know fully well you understand my problem. I'm sorry if I created this thread sir. It was just out of Despiration especially now that I'm in final phase. Last semester I had a CGPA of 4.22. Between sir u never responded to my mails
Re: Gkn by phrezzz: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
I'm even more confused with your response sir. You will contact me then u say I should stop quoting you sir. If it's the will of God you will help me fine else another helper will come my way by God's grace. I'm even tired of this school problem.
Re: Gkn by rawe45: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
I PMed you boss. I’m not after money o. Please respond. thanks
Re: Gkn by phrezzz: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
sir please before you ignore me you can do the payment directly using Remita by helping me paying and giving me the receipt if you think I want to gamble. Circumstances pushes us to do things we never do before. If only you can see the intent of my heart. God bless sir and happy new year in advance
Re: Gkn by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
phrezzz:
sir please before you ignore me you can do the payment directly using Remita by helping me paying and giving me the receipt if you think I want to gamble. Circumstances pushes us to do things we never do before. If only you can see the intent of my heart. God bless sir and happy new year in advance

You had to lie that I never responded, I checked your username in my mail and I saw that I we had exchanged mail 3 good times with replies from you and you now created a thread just to lie that I never responded. Since you think it's your right and you're entitled, please I am not giving you a dime because I know you will end up being an ingrate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gkn by phrezzz: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

You had to lie that I never responded, I checked your username in my mail and I saw that I we had exchanged mail 3 good times with replies from you and you now created a thread just to lie that I never responded. Since you think it's your right and you're entitled, please I am not giving you a dime because I know you will end up being an ingrate.
you said u responded to my mail when I asked you for help for my FEES. You never did sir. You can post a screenshot if u did about the fees. I'm not an ingrate and all these insult sir because I'm in need of help. You have already made up your mind even before you saw that mail. On the contuary you are right at the end of the day it's your money and you have the right to withhold any dime. I know you from nowhere so at the end of the day it's your choice. I appologise for asking in the first place.
Re: Gkn by phrezzz: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

the only time you responded was when u first won your million and I begged you for ur games so I could play and settle my school bills.
Re: Gkn by Ologogoro: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Baba Ibeji, do you really think you need to answer all mentions on this forum where we have frustrated youths that have no life outside Nairaland ?
Do you think all of them will agree with your explanations? My answer is No.
Keep doing your thing forget them, I've been following you for sometimes , I want to believe you're older than me and I also have a set of twin they clocked 7th August this year, even though I am just 27, Drop games if you feel like and of you don't feel like, move on. Stop answering all mentions cos most of these guys are frustrated and have no life outside Nairaland..
Re: Gkn by phrezzz: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ologogoro:

Baba Ibeji, do you really think you need to answer all mentions on this forum where we have frustrated youths that have no life outside Nairaland ?
Keep doing your thing forget them, I've been following you for sometimes , I want to believe you're older than me and I also have a set of twin they clocked 7th August this year, even though I am just 27, Drop games if you feel like and of you don't feel like, move on. Stop answering all mentions cos most of these guys are frustrated and have no life outside Nairaland..
sir please don't speak for everybody. Most of us are here because of genuiue reasons. If someone would have told me by June I will be begging on nairaland for school fees I probably would have just shaked my head and walked away. Things happen between a twinkle of an eye I guess it's called LIFE. You can trace my post down to the last you can never see me beg. If not my Laptop motherboard blew I probably would have gotton jobs to do website and Designs and made money. But things like I said happen. My industrial training attachment made matter worse because I wasn't paid. I have learnt my mistake and lessons and trust me things like this can never ever repeat itself. So sir just stop with this "they don't have a life outside nairaland because I myself definately do" and I'm determined to make a name for myself. I'm not lazy (God forbid). I know where I'm headed but most times roads are not always straight.
Re: Gkn by Ologogoro: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
phrezzz:
sir please don't speak for everybody. Most of us are here because of genuiue reasons. If someone would have told me by June I will be begging on nairaland for school fees I probably would have just shaked my head and walked away. Things happen between a twinkle of an eye I guess it's called LIFE. You can trace my post down to the last you can never see me beg. If not my Laptop motherboard blew I probably would have gotton jobs to do website and Designs and made money. But things like I said happen. My industrial training attachment made matter worse because I wasn't paid. I have learnt my mistake and lessons and trust me things like this can never ever repeat itself. So sir just stop with this "they don't have a life outside nairaland because I myself definately do" and I'm determined to make a name for myself. I'm not lazy (God forbid). I know where I'm headed but most times roads are not always straight.

I never meant to come to a thread you created and rubbish you nor did I intend to tell @lagostaxiguy to shun you, I was actually following him so I receive all his posts under my Nairaland 'Following'.
I noticed his dropped more posts here than he usually does so I just quoted one of his posts under my 'followings' and unfortunately it happens to his post on your thread. I am very sorry for that, I should have quoted his post on the betting thread.
Re: Gkn by phrezzz: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ologogoro:

I never meant to come to a thread you created and rubbish you nor did I intend to tell @lagostaxiguy to shun you, I was actually following him so I receive all his posts under my Nairaland 'Following'.
I noticed his dropped more posts here than he usually does so I just quoted one of his posts under my 'followings' and unfortunately it happens to his post on your thread. I am very sorry for that, I should have quoted his post on the betting thread.
you are too matured for your age sir. Calm response sir. Apologies on my part too sir.
Re: Gkn by Viking007(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ologogoro:

Keep doing your thing forget them, I've been following you for sometimes , I want to believe you're older than me and I also have a set of twin they clocked 7th August this year, even though I am just 27 drop games if you feel like and of you don't feel like, move on. Stop answering all mentions cos most of these guys are frustrated and have no life outside Nairaland..
I envy you. embarassed
Re: Gkn by Ologogoro: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Viking007:
I envy you. embarassed

It's cool but the it wasn't easy since their birth but I really thank God today.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Tired Of Mourinho - Man United Players Cries Out / Pogba Leaves Man United After Liverpool Win / Free 3.18 Odds To Play Today 30/12/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.