Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,844 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Smart Monkey! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Monkey! (786 Views)

The Lion, The Monkey, Nd The Ebola / The Lizard And The Monkey / Do I Look Like A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Monkey! by Maleeq(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2007
A guy walks into a bar with a monkey on his shoulder and sits down at the bar.
The monkey jumps down off the guy's shoulder and runs down to the end of the bar, hops on the pool table, grabs the cue ball and eats it. The bar tender exclaims, "hey, I need that cue ball for the table, what the hell man?"
The owner of the monkey says "what can I do? When the monkey passes it I'll clean it up and bring it back to you." The bartender says "fine".

The next day, the guy with the monkey returns. He walks in and tosses the cue ball to the bartender.
Again the guy sits down at the bar and again the >monkey jumps down off his shoulder and runs down to the end of the bar, this time to a bowl of peanuts. The monkey grabs a peanut, shoves it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it.
To which the bartender asks "What the hell is that monkey doing now?" The guy replies: " after that cue ball incident he sizes everything!"

(1) (Reply)

Humour / Out Of Gas / Nigeria Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.