Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow (9155 Views)

Tower Aluminium Roof Or Imported Which Is Better ? / How Much Did Your Aluminium Roof Cost / For Best Aluminium Roof, Windows & Doors To Your Ultra Modern Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by niyialama: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2010
pls friends,do u know how much will be required to roof a large bungalow with the alluminium roofing sheet, pls quotation is welcome
Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by larimo(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2010
the 0.55mm gauge costed me N1595 per sq. m. You need to take an aluminium guy there to your building to do their calculations. There are also accessories that need to be bought.
Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by smlafolabi(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2010
Hello @ poster.It depend on the size of your house. You will have to measure and send the total square meter of your roof here then the quotation will be send. It can not cost you more than N568,000 that the cost of total aluminium works and labour of the house my company did last . The house is 3 bedroom bungalow with Kitchen, Visitors toilet, Masters Bedroom. etc. you can reach me on 08032888265 or smlafolabi@gmail.com. my aluminium workshop is at No 5 Ifelodun street Aluminium village, Dopemu, Lagos. You are free to Visit any its convinient for you.
Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by niyialama: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
the house on issue is a 4 bed room flat bungalow with large room and a gate house included in the roofing.pls i need help in how much will do the roofing in the new aluminium sheet in vogue
Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by turawafett(f): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
My mum roof her five bedroom with large sitting room bungalow for 1.3M, she paid the guy 1.3 the guy buys the woods, aluminum sheets and also paid the workers. the ceiling that surround the house outside was also covered with the aluminum and the ceiling woods for inside was also put in place, ask for quotations bearing in mind that the thickness or mm of the aluminum also affects the price, Get a structure engineer to give you his own quotation too because of expect advice due to changing climate conditions.
Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
[b]@turawafett

I agree with you. roofing always runs down to a million plus as long as you are not using a slate.

@ poster:

1. does your structure have a roof drawing? (the designs will determine if its plain (gable), or convoluted (dorman) if the roof drawing is a little complex, you cant get a meaningful quote without the assistance of an aluminum guy.
2. you need to decide the thickness, though larimo's suggestion of 0.55mm gauge is okay.
3. And will it be long gauge or step tiles? (I advise steptiles, the difference is always like #100,000 to #150,000. Steptiles rocks. No matter how simple your structure is, it will always bring it out.
4. if you have the wooden frame work already done, get an aluminum guy to take the measurement for you, you can on your own drive around and check with any alumium company around and ask them for a quote. its free, and it takes the tap of the calculator.

Besides this, theres nothing like a roofing quote without a meaningful frame work done first.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by niyialama: 12:31am On Aug 08, 2010
,i still await quotation from my dearest friends on this forum for me to make the right decision.cheers,
Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by 5p1naz(m): 3:09am On Aug 08, 2010
@niyi do u undastand anything everybody in here has been sayin so far? there caNNOT BE A QUOTE WITHOUT A VISUAL of the house in question. . . an architectural drawing of the building or a site visit would do. . .

1 Like

Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by smlafolabi(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2010
perhaps a visit to the site wil be the best approach
Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by amyliu(f): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Hi Everyone,
Our factory can supply coated embossed auminium coils by high quality and competive price in china.
we export oven-backed and embossed aluminium coils to nigeria since 2006.If any interests, Please cotact me as below :
Amy
Sales Manager
Chongqing Guosheng aluminium Co.,Ltd
Mob : 86-13220316020 MSN: amysunlife@hotmail.com
Fax : 86-23-68060182 SKYPE: amysunlife
www.cqgs-al.net

Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by blackky100(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
I would advised you dont give it as contract to any body to do for you. I can recomend Monach Aluminium They were the one I used to roof my house after the contractor i gave used a light gauge (.3 insted of .5)and i had to de-roof the house. (he gave me all my money and spent some time at the barracks)

Monarch -08034702552 at Abule Egba.

Go to the company yourself and if you have done the wood work, the cost will be between N700,000 to N900,000.

A lot of my colleague in the office had engaged them and never regret. They prices are modrate and they user pure alluminiun.

Wish you all the best.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by djtalor: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
WE DEAL IN ALL KINDS OF ALUMINIUM ROOFING. WE BASED IN PORT HARCOURT. WE DELIVER RIGHT ON TIME N OUR INSTALLATIONS ARE PERFECT.U CAN REACH US ON 08036767174 , 08081267084.

Re: Aluminium Roof For A Bungalow by propertygeek: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
HELLO NAIRALANDERS

Here are current prices for a wide range of Premium Quality Roofing Sheets. Products range from Box Profiles to Tiles, PU Insulated Sheets, Aluzinc, Crimps and Flashings available in different colours

Current Price of Aluminium Roofing sheets

For Aluminium LONGSPAN

0.45mm Longspan cost =N=1300 per sqm
0.55mm Longspan cost =N=1600 per sqm
0.70mm longspan cost =N=2100 per sqm

For Aluminium Step Tile/ Metcoppa

0.45mm Step Tile cost =N=1400 per sqm
0.55mm Step Tile cost =N=1700 per sqm
0.70mm Step Tile cost =N=2300 per sqm

Discount are given as well as prices are negotiable

Call the Propertygeek OlAITAN on 07035657723, 09093331555, BB PIN 25DC3C6F
Email me on propertygeeknigeria@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A 3 Bedroom Duplex, Visitors Charlet & Boys Quarte For Sale. @ Wuse Zone4, Abuja / Are You In Need Of Interior Decorations service? / 2 Storey Building, 6blocks Of Flat @ Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.