Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Tales By Moonlight - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tales By Moonlight (4415 Views)

Tales By Moonlight ! / Tales By Moonlight On Nta / Did You Watch Tales By Moonlight As A Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales By Moonlight by 5p1naz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2010
This was like my favorite TV show on NTA (Nigerian Television Authority) when I was a kid. I looked forward to watching Tales by Moonlight every Sunday evening when ‘aunty’ told folktales to a group of boys and girls perched on the floor listening intently to her story. Each tale was enacted by actors (and some of the kids) where they played many animal roles and I loved it. At the end of each tale, the kids took turns to tell 'aunty' what they learned from the story.

remember tales by moon light? undecided undecided undecided undecided??

checking online if there was any story or something about this show i ran across this forum where someone alleged that the Tales by Moonlight videos are lost.
“I recently spoke with a family friend who says when he went to visit, he went to NTA to ask to buy the Tales by Moonlight videos. They told him they were all lost.If true, as they say then, only in Nigeria”
can this kinda thing happen. . . . . . .
Re: Tales By Moonlight by Moyola(f): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2010
Hehe! Yeah! I rememba dem ojuju too!
Lost? uhmn! tongue
Re: Tales By Moonlight by obinna5000(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
How can all the tapes of a classic TV show like "tales By Moonlight" be lost? Its just too bad.
Re: Tales By Moonlight by 5p1naz(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2010
welcome to naija naw. . . . . . . .
Re: Tales By Moonlight by obinna5000(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2010
Yeah! Only in Nigeria especially NTA. angry
Re: Tales By Moonlight by 5p1naz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
i watch NTA on satellite tv  and id be like omg is this the tv with the largest network in AFRICA? they must be kidding me. . .    this dudes have no shame
Re: Tales By Moonlight by Moyola(f): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
Itz lost! Gone! tongue
Re: Tales By Moonlight by 5p1naz(m): 12:57am On Aug 06, 2010
its naija now
Re: Tales By Moonlight by 9ja4eva: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2010
I don't think so.I was told i could get the tapes if i paid.

Besides i think they still show it on NTA
Re: Tales By Moonlight by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2010
It was about 7 or 8 years ago. I cant sleep if i dont watch it. But now,those kiddies dont move! Now i know that There is time for everytin. The time for those kiddes suffs has passed but i love to remember those time!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

17 Best Websites For Movies / GOTV Issues 2016 / The Gods Are Still Not To Blame: Movie Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.