Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Offset Apologises To Cardi B, Begs Her To Accept Him Back [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Offset Apologises To Cardi B, Begs Her To Accept Him Back [VIDEO] (243 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offset Apologises To Cardi B, Begs Her To Accept Him Back [VIDEO] by 8Ebisco: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Popular rapper, Offset has publicly apologiSed to estranged wife, Cardi B after she left him over alleged infidelity.

The Migos rapper, 27, took to his Instagram page apologising to his wife of 14 months for “being a selfish, messed-up husband”.

Offset begged Cardi B to forgive him and accept him back into her life.

DAILY POST recalls that Cardi B had earlier this month announced they had separated in an Instagram video.

He said: “We’re going through a lot of things right now, a lot of things in the media. I want to apologise to you Cardi. I embarrassed you. I made you go crazy.

“I was partaking in activity that I shouldn’t have been partaking in, and I apologise. You know what I’m saying? For breaking your heart, for breaking our promise, for breaking God’s promise and being a selfish, messed-up husband.

“I’m trying to be a better person. I want to get this off my shoulders. I want to get this off my back. I apologise to you Cardi. I love you.

“I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you. I am sorry for what I have done to you. I didn’t f–k that girl, but I was entertaining her, you know what I’m saying?

“I apologize, and I love you, and I hope you forgive me. My birthday wish is just to have you back.”

Offset and Cardi married in secret in September 2017 and have a child together — five month old Kulture.

VIDEO: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrZGPbml02p/

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/16/offset-apologises-cardi-b-begs-accept-back-video/

(1) (Reply)

Baba Igboro Vs Agba Inaki Comedy / How “okaka” By Chineme Ejeagba Will Make Your Christmas [brand New Single] / True Life Story Of A Young Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.