Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During (37079 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Trustee1: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
ekestic1976:
Witchcraft! Na so the member come exchange im good destiny with tithe-collecting lies. Wetin consain me self?
You're dumber than your gambling father.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by fortunechy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nice one but he should have given him in money equivalent
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by kaffyadeakeem(f): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Egein:
See the church sef. He be like where Jerry Amilo and Hanks Anuku dey smoke Igbo, plan robbery.
lol.

This is too much now
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by shukudi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Edopesin:
Na by that one?? he has a shoe worth that much but still can't fix his fence

Religion has blinded many
So you too see am.
Church no get complete roof, dilapidated fence. Pastor come dey wear expensive shoe.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Originalsly: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
The pastor already wore the shoes twice..... why must he wear it a third time? ...and do you think he's going home bare footed?...his new $500 shoe just arrived. I can bet by the end of the service he would be preaching someone surprised him with a new pair to prove freely give freely receive.....God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by porthouse7(f): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
dem use d young am destiny
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by bennynaza(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
$400 shoes in uncompleted building church
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
He needs Money not such expensive shoes
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by seunmsg(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
The environment of the church and the price of the doesn’t add up. If the shoe is truly up to the price stated, then something is wrong with the pastor. Why should a pastor who preaches in such a poor building wear a shoe of N145k? I pity people who still attend some of these churches sha.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by danot1030: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
When a pastor is wearing a shoe that costs 145k and the church wall is abandoned in construction we call that a misplaced priority.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by propsvila: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
No be this shoe I see for Oshodi 2500 abi my eyes dey pain me.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by justhenry(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
decatalyst:
Of what significance is this? undecided

The transmission to the man was obviously truncated by the village people because, what that man need is a job that can guarantee him a life not a shoe.
Lol, he actually needs a durable shoe to enable him walk round Lagos in search of jobs
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by PointZerom: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73898873:
That's good.....but the man would have been over the moon if half of the money worth of the shoe was given to him in cash to better his life.

Well, God works in a mysterious ways!

The first time you're making sense.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by hibrahim(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Orla234:
Daddy Freezer over to you. cheesy

True charity is love in action.

Eye service no follow tho. cheesy cheesy

Why does the pastor have to blow trumpet before giving out a shoe he ddoesn't want? Obviously he did it for world to see for no good reason but to score cheap goal. This is not the kind secret giving the Lord Jesus taught and his disciples advocated. Now he has gotten his reward; some applause from the crowd. God bless daddy freeze
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by hibrahim(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Orla234:
Daddy Freezer over to you. cheesy

True charity is love in action.

Eye service no follow tho. cheesy cheesy

Why does the pastor have to blow trumpet before giving out a shoe he doesn't want anymore? Obviously he did it for the world to see, for no other good reason other than to score cheap goal. This is not the kind secret giving the Lord Jesus taught and his disciples advocated. Now he has gotten his reward already; some applause from the crowd. God bless daddy freeze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by WaleAburumaku: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
I need to go to that church, maybe his wife will exchange designers handbag with mine grin.

Designed hand-bang.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
overdrive:
is a pair of shoes the problem of that young man?
hahahaha, but the man will be happy to wear the shoe, he can even resale it to have the cash benefit.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by smyo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
I know say if Daddy Freeze die next 50 years they will still talk say God don kill am, nonsense. if religion no kill us for Nigeria we kill religion

Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Am i the only one that observed that the cost of his shoes is worth more than the cost of the structure of his temple ?
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by DaddyNimo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
he wears $400 shoes in an uncompleted building church while he waits for his members to contribute to build the church that will have his name on its papers. smh
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by kareemkamil(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mumu followers
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Basher8583: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
N145k shoes... that yeye broke ass of a man that can take care of his daughter expenses.
He still leaves in his fathers house in maryland.
Broke ass lieing peice of sh.it pastor
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Enoch07: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
See the church sef, but u buy shoe of 145k ok o
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by StevenOba: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Oya wait! WTF should he do with the shoe He has house rent or school fees to pay yet you give him a shoe worth 145k. Should he do trade by bata ni?
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
overdrive:
is a pair of shoes the problem of that young man?
Without asking, we have no way of knowing
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by doggedfighter(f): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Raydos:
Daddy Freeze Is going to regret all his actions sooner or later, Sometimes I just shake my head when I see his post on NL

What pisses me off the most is that this guy claimed that he pays his tithe every month, But misleading people not to pay,,, isn't that insane??
Ignorance on rampage. Regret saying the truth?
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by pek(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
That man doesn't know what the scripture says about giving. With what he just did now, no reward for me. Must he give the shoes out openly? His ministry needs the money more.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by overdrive(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Trustee1:
You obviously didn't see the worth,they're not the type your dad wears.
u had to bring my dad into this?
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by cue64: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
overdrive:

u had to bring my dad into this?
shey you see the stupidity of some Nigerians
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Kiloseria: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pls don't wear the shoe I beg of you
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by RomeoEmpire(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
I need to go to that church, maybe his wife will exchange designers handbag with mine grin.
Nice dp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.