Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) (62409 Views)

Young Politician Lucky Omenka Dedicates Child, House In Grand Style In Abuja / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
See wetin dix one dey attend? A babymama production, I some churches will not even allow this happen in dia church with money everything is possible in Biafra

Ure an idiot are u God?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by conductor121: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Just that? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Made4naijablog: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nawa o Linda get enemies ooo

See comments

And she no send dem

Continue hating

God bless you and your baby boy joor cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
I don't know that Catholic church allow this kind of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Charlesmore(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
happy for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
celebration of bastard

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by lielbree: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
helinues:
Things have really changed in Nigeria. Baby mama used to be an outcast in Nigeria but today we celebrated them more than those who took their times
No body is celebrating the mistake but the child who has come.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by greggng: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
amakadihot87:
Why wount she wear a more confortable clothe since she is a nursing mama,see as breast full everywhere

How e take concern you? N.a. she say make your breast be like puff puff?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
I am happy for Linda Ikeji. May God bless her and may her son be a blessing to her and the world.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by xynerise: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Without a husband? That priest should be queried

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
tempest01:
So the statement she released was to preempt this dedication, so as not to have the baby mama backlash.
exactly!!! Having faked an engagement and still living in delusions!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by NiggasInParis: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dont be a hypocrite, Father or not has nothing to do with Child Dedication. Wish them well

I am only concerned with her dressing... No head scaff and boobs all popped out in a church... Yuck

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
lanre316:

They are not called BiaFRAUD_ for nothing
I dey tells u

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by DAramis: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
A baby mama dedicating a child in a catholic church?
It has finished. I need to read up more to know the church's stand on such issues.

Any staunch catholic in the thread who can enlighten us more on the church's stand? cry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Rubbish. Look at how the fornicator and sperm thief is opening teeth with the shameless priest.

Who is the father of this child that Sholaye Jeremi has denied

1 Peter 4:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:

1 Corinthians 6:9–10 - 

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not
deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

really this is what bothers you?
the country you live in is a sh** hole and its this girl's life that bothers you....wow

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by BeiFangLaye(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Leave the babymama (baby+mama) abeg. Thou shall not judge
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
bedspread:
This should be that church at Falomo!

Yeah. Thats my church: Church of the Assumption, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos smiley

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by helinues: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
lielbree:

No body is celebrating the mistake but the child who has come.

But it wasn't like that before. This is not about Obi but what is wrong with our society
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
kolnel:
Nice
Talking about being born with a gold spoon Lucky kid

I can’t see the baby daddy I can see Peter obi Hope he’s not the one lol
Are u sure she knows who her baby daddy his? Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by SingleWahala(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
angry ..... Bassssss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
helinues:
Things have really changed in Nigeria. Baby mama used to be an outcast in Nigeria but today we celebrated them more than those who took their times

Nigerians are busy being worried about the most minute things that have nothing to do with their lives.....how is having a child out of wedlock a sin??last I remembered,Mary was not married to God but Joseph.....
you have kids everywhere from same parents in a married life but yet they constitute some sort of nuisance to the nation...
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Child dedication where the father is not present?

She should have done a private dedication, not this public show.

I am sure that if it was an unknown person, they might not have done the dedication or made it public.

I fault the Church here.

Besides, dress is inappropriate to church, hair not covered and I know Catholics cover their hair.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Fatheroflove(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
End time pastors/priests, how can you dedicate a child without the father. Is the church now encouraging immorality?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by chijike(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
I think Linda is Legally married probably in the Catholic church.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by lielbree: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
helinues:

But it want like that before. This is not about Obi but what is wrong in our society
The position that society took that a child born out of wedlock cannot be dedicated is WRONG! Even the pope said so.

Why should a child be denied God's blessings due to the circumstances of his birth?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by millhouse: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Surprised Sanwolu isn’t there..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Johnson5258: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Provided he doesn't grow up in the pub. (club).
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
chijike:
I think Linda is Legally married probably in the Catholic church.

Married to who?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Egein(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
OP, Peter Obi is the PDP presidential candidate for real?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Baby factory product, Jeremy is not d fada
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Lambarry1: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
What I see here is breast and baby dedication

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by nokatakata: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
The priest did not bother to ask about the father of the baby? or linda told them the father died?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.