Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic (812 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by cleanvessel(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Czech Republic is in the process of banning Islam. They say anyone that calls for the killing of infidels and Jews is not a religion of peace.

http:///2d06ac62_ng
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by Heartbender: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
The Awakening
cleanvessel:
Czech Republic is in the process of banning Islam. They say anyone that calls for the killing if infidels and Jews is not a religion of peace.

http:///2d06ac62_ng

1 Like

Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by JasonScoolari: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
No major world religion requires or praises the hatred of others. It is the misinterpretation and manipulation of the religion that makes it require hate, at which point it has become completely separate from the original.

1 Like

Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by LuciferGospel: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Good news.

It means Czech Republic is about to become the most peaceful nation on earth.

Islam brings violence & bloodshed.

6 Likes

Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
I need Czech Visa..!

2 Likes

Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by cleanvessel(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
I need Czech Visa..!

I dey laugh o o o !!

grin grin
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by Efewestern: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
No major world religion requires or praises the hatred of others. It is the misinterpretation and manipulation of the religion that makes it require hate, at which point it has become completely separate from the original.

Religion is a lie and a scam, left for me, I prefer my Forefather's Igbe religion than some of these blood sucking Abrahamic religions.

1 Like

Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by JasonScoolari: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Efewestern:

Religion is a lie and a scam, left for me, I prefer my Forefather's Igbe religion than some of these blood sucking Abrahamic religions.
Oniovò, you're not far from the truth. I remember my neighbor wife wen dey dance Igbè for Afièki dat year, I enjoy free Fanta, powder, correct native fowl and mirror. That religion is fun.

1 Like

Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by Efewestern: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Oniovò, you're not far from the truth. I remember my neighbor wife wen dey dance Igbè for Afièki dat year, I enjoy free Fanta, powder, correct native fowl and mirror. That religion is fun.

Don't forget their Ukodo, they can also dance for Africa, dancing for hours non stop. The only mistake our forefathers made was not documenting things like others did, At least Igbe worshippers don't go about bombing themselves and others like some of these demonic religions do.

Look at northern Nigeria, and see the damage religion has caused, even we in the south, Religion has so much messed things up for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by JasonScoolari: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Efewestern:

Don't forget their Ukodo, they can also dance for Africa, dancing for hours non stop. The only mistake our forefathers made was not documenting things like others did, At least Igbe worshippers don't go about bombing themselves and others like some of these demonic religions do.

Look at northern Nigeria, and see the damage religion has caused, even we in the south, Religion has so much messed things up for us.
First class hot Ukodò and their young girls dey fine finish with breast wen stand like Ox standing fan. Nah from there Dikeji Meyèrijesu (Bishop of the whole world) get him dancing skills nah.
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by Efewestern: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
First class hot Ukodò and their young girls dey fine finish with breast wen stand like Ox standing fan. Nah from there Dikeji Meyèrijesu (Bishop of the whole world) get him dancing skills nah.

Lol.. Oshare Belike u too like woman o.. na Niger Cat get you this Xmas, I hear say bonaza they there now.
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by JasonScoolari: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Efewestern:

Lol.. Oshare Belike u too like woman o.. na Niger Cat get you this Xmas, I hear say bonaza they there now.

Nah man i wan admire before? cheesy

I nor dey the big heart like this, I base for ASB tho.
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by cleanvessel(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Christianity is not a religion. It is man's relationship with God. It advocates peace in all ramifications:

It says " if you are slapped on the right cheek, turn the left also ". What can be more peaceful than this?

It says " instead of taking people to court, choose to be cheated". What can be more peaceful than this?

It says " Live in PEACE with ALL men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.(Hebrew 12:14).

This is in contrast to what the Qur'an says:

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not (Quran 2:216).

Note that it doesn't say " fighting in defence or reprisal but fighting open ended. How is fighting good for man? How do you claim a religion that commands fighting is a religion of peace?

As long as the Quran exists in the world, generations of Muslims will keep fighting in obedience to its injunction.

The war against islamic terrorism can not be won as the inspiration is expressly permanent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
cleanvessel:
Christianity is not a religion. It is man's relationship with God. It advocates peace in all ramifications:

It says " if you are slapped on the right cheek, turn the left also ". What can be more peaceful than this?

It says " instead of taking people to court, choose to be cheated". What can be more peaceful than this?

It says " Live in PEACE with ALL men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.(Hebrew 12:14).

This is in contrast to what the Qur'an says:

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not (Quran 2:216).

Note that it doesn't say " fighting in defence or reprisal but fighting open ended. How is fighting good for man? How do you claim a religion that commands fighting is a religion of peace?

As long as the Quran exists in the world, generations of Muslims will keep fighting in obedience to its injunction.

The war against islamic terrorism can not be won as the inspiration is expressly permanent.

Right here is the current problem of the Whole World...!
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by cleanvessel(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Right here is the current problem of the Whole World...!

You are right.

The world would have been a better place without islam.

1 Like

Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by labani06(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Good news.

It means Czech Republic is about to become the most peaceful nation on earth.

Islam brings violence & bloodshed.
No wonder ur names already defined who u are and yes u are lucifer (iblis,shaitan) the biggest enemy of Islam .
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by cleanvessel(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
labani06:

No wonder ur names already defined who u are and yes u are lucifer (iblis,shaitan) the biggest enemy of Islam .

Where in record did iblis attack Islam?

Islam is the enemy of itself and enemy of human race. Muslims kill Muslims and worse still, they kill peaceful people who they refer to as kadri. I tell you the truth, if the whole world is made of only Muslims, there still will be no peace in the world. It shows the kind of spirit behind Islam, not God.
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by labani06(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
cleanvessel:

Where in record did iblis attack Islam?

Islam is the enemy of itself and enemy of human race. Muslims kill Muslims and worse still, they kill peaceful people who they refer to as kadri. I tell you the truth, if the whole world is made of only Muslims, there still will be no peace in the world. It shows the kind of spirit behind Islam, not God.

Islam is really a religion of peace .
look those people with guns claiming they are muslims they are really lying they just want to tarnish islam and they don't want people like u to become muslims in must of their attack they kill muslims more than christians
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by budaatum: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
I need Czech Visa..!
The party planning to ban Islam is a far right party. Are you not aware they'd ban blacks too?
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by cleanvessel(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
labani06:

Islam is really a religion of peace .
look those people with guns claiming they are muslims they are really lying they just want to tarnish islam and they don't want people like u to become muslims in must of their attack they kill muslims more than christians

Islamic terrorists kill only Muslims who do not believe in their ideology, which is clearly written in the Quran. If you do not join in the fight for Allah to islamize your environment, you are not different from kafri (i.e unbelievers in islam).

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives.

That shows if you are not disabled and you do not join in jihad, the same treatment given to kafri should be given to you as a Muslim. This is the reason terrorists kill some Muslims too.

Look at these also:

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." 

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

Would you still say Islam is.a religion of peace?
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by labani06(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2018
cleanvessel:

Islamic terrorists kill only Muslims who do not believe in their ideology, which is clearly written in the Quran. If you do not join in the fight for Allah to islamize your environment, you are not different from kafri (i.e unbelievers in islam).

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives.

That shows if you are not disabled and you do not join in jihad, the same treatment given to kafri should be given to you as a Muslim. This is the reason terrorists kill some Muslims too.

Look at these also:

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." 

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

Would you still say Islam is.a religion of peace?

Ok those people that u call as muslim totally violet the rules of war in islam example
those terrorist bombed mosques with quran in side it and they have done it for several times
War in islam was never started by muslims it always started by infedals (kufr) and the muslims protect them selves if they did not do that and sit down and fold their hands islam may have not survive .
killing of unarmed in war us prohibited but those terrorist kill unarmed .
destruction of building is haram but those idiot destroy mosque ,church ,ignorantly
and many more so with this point of mine this shows u islam is peace not violent ,cruelty .please stop calling islam as religion of war .
Re: The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic by LLSAINT(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Religion will continue to be the problem of human existence
but, thank God Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with Jesus Christ that determines our lifestyle in Him

(1) (Reply)

What advantage has the human race over animals ? / Why Do So Many 'Born-Again, Spirit-Filled' Women Show Off Cleavage In Church? / Coronavirus: MFM Interim Arrangement For Services In Lagos And Ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.