Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? (3782 Views)

Men Should Stop Acting As If They Could Get Away With AIDS - The Vanguard / AIDS: The Greatest Lie In The History Of Medicine / Origin Of AIDS: The Polio Vaccine (documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2010
ElRazur:

Who let the dogs out? Seriously this is an insult to million world wide suffering from AIDS. It is also an insult to the intelligence of scientist and technicians working their butts off to bring about a cure.

I am sure muppets like you existed during the dark ages, and repressed every form of knowledge.

With the advancement in medicine and technology,would you believe that there is any disease that is uncurable ? Yes or no
if you have gone for hiv test cuz i have several time,you will find out that the virus itself is over-exaggerated;starting from the counselling stage,the impression is that you will definitely die EXCEPT you go on anti-retroviral drugs.most people that died from the virus are people that have used the drugs at one point or the other ? Why do some die early after commencing medication when the so-called doctors have put their hopes on the drug ? Is the drug failing their experiment ?

1 Like

Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by cold(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2010
ElRazur:

Who let the dogs out? Seriously this is an insult to million world wide suffering from AIDS. It is also an insult to the intelligence of scientist and technicians working their butts off to bring about a cure.

I am sure muppets like you existed during the dark ages, and repressed every form of knowledge.
Instead of writing this off as another bozo ranting,why don't you take his argument to shreds with your well heeled analysis as a lab tech of repute.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Travelista(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
ayo84:

AIDS is a highly profitable "disease" for Big Pharma and the medical community. It is one of the diseases, like

cancer, heart disease and diabetes, that is so profitable there is absolutely no interest in orthodox medicine

finding a cure. In fact, there are many very well documented cures for AIDS that have been suppressed, and even

persecuted, by the medical cartel and their cronies in government.

It's not just HIV/AIDS that's profitable; ALL diseases are. I've noticed that we keep getting more and more 'band-aid' drugs and fewer and fewer actual cures (granted cures take time to develop). Pharmaceuticals is a big business and doing basic research on their relationship (in the US anyway) would blow your mind. They sometimes rush through the R&grin phases on some drugs (even going so far as to suppress their findings) and the FDA stands back and says nothing until a class action suit pops up. And it gets no better when you enter the doctor's office and they're trying their darndest push the latest drug on you and you look around the room and see that the pharm sales rep has been by with their bag of freebies. It's sickening.

Diabetes is one of those ailments that a change in diet and exercise can mean drastic results: add brewer's yeast to your diet and drink a couple of cups of cinnamon tea (steep the actual sticks in hot water) daily and you'll notice your blood sugar will drop into healthier ranges.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Kenezi: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
cold:

Instead of writing this off as another bozo ranting,why don't you take his argument to shreds with your well heeled analysis as a lab tech of repute.

There is no argument. Claiming HIV/AIDs is curable or whatever with no credible proof or sources isn't an argument.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by precap2(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2010
Hey gentlemen and babies, I have a problem here:
They say HIV means Human Imuno-deficiency Virus - A virus - but when they want to test patients, instead of looking for the virus they're looking for antibodies. Are they going to catch the virus through the antibodies? FOGIVE MY IGNORANCE IN THIS MATTER, I NO BE DOC.
Another one: Dr Tabo Mbeki of SA (former presido) one time asked to be shown what HIV is under microscope ( I read this in a magazine), no one ever showed him that till today. Why so much secrecy?
Another: One Dr Abalaka claimed to have discovered the cure for the dreaded disease during OBJ show, another funny Dr Tim Menakaya who happened to find himself heading health ministry asked the man to shut up and go to bed. HE OBVIOUSLY WAS ABOUT TO RUBBISH A PROFITABLE BUSINESS.
Another: Forgive my ignorance, why was Asian governments fighting Germany over SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)? Was it not to cut out a business that was going to be like HIV/AIDS, only this time Asia was the target.
Another: I crave your patience, who are the people manufacturing these anti-retroviral? How much does it really cost per dose? Oh! sorry, does it even have dosage?

We have been sold akamu for $1000/spoon. Who is deceiving who? AND WHY?

Holla moi!
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2010
john_blaze:

Even when some people are confronted with the truth, they can't stand it. They ask for proof when evidence of the HIV conspiracy abound. Well you can take a horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink water

Dude, where exactly is this evidence? Where is it? Any reproducable evidence or proof or is this the same old "we can cure AIDS but have nothing to show you" crap?
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
Neptunz:

With the advancement in medicine and technology,would you believe that there is any disease that is uncurable ? Yes or no
There are THOUSANDs of diseases that we are still not advanced enough to cure. What you have above is like asking "With our advancements in technology, would you believe that it is still not possible to transform oneself from one animal form to another Or phase from one end of the end or location to another?" at this time.

Neptunz:

if you have gone for hiv test cuz i have several time,you will find out that the virus itself is over-exaggerated;starting from the counselling stage,the impression is that you will definitely die EXCEPT you go on anti-retroviral drugs.most people that died from the virus are people that have used the drugs at one point or the other ?
You are misinformed there please. Most of those that have died in Africa from this disease NEVER got the medicine. Some of those who died after taking the medicine AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER ** probably did so because they were not regular with their cocktail. Then there are those who take their drugs regular but still die because their body is overwhelmed by the virus and the drug was probably not able to counter that enough.

Neptunz:

Why do some die early after commencing medication when the so-called doctors have put their hopes on the drug ? Is the drug failing their experiment ?
The drug is NOT GUARANTEED to keep anyone alive. No Doctor can guarantee ANY DRUG( first off, doctors do not manufacture them or take them to even verify the drugs can and will work 100% of the time). Medicine is not absolute science and the HIV cocktail follows the same.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by precap2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Dude, where exactly is this evidence? Where is it? Any reproducable evidence or proof or is this the same old "we can cure AIDS but have nothing to show you" crap?

All evidences are on paper. If you refuse paper evidence then I tell you that the earth doesn't revolve around the sun until you show me proof grin
Evil men want to ruin fun for many guys/gals, force then to dey wear waterguard.

Holla moi!
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
precap2:

All evidences are on paper. If you refuse paper evidence then I tell you that the earth doesn't revolve around the sun until you show me proof grin
Evil men want to ruin fun for many guys/gals, force then to dey wear waterguard.

Holla moi!

lol . . . but there's actually been research to SHOW the path of the earth around the sun . . grin

But guys still feel enjoy while wearing condoms . . . how many of those who believe this have actually gone on a NO CONDOM spree to prove this? That is what I want to know.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by 9jawear(m): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2010
There are people all over the world, who have tried to confront the establishment with the sincere truth about hiv/aids.
i repeat there is no basis for any disease to be over blown, its just media and phsychological propanganda, if you knew what your body defense system was capable off, there is no need to find a cure for aids, a cure exists already, its eating right, right kind of foods,anti oxidants , proper nutrition.

watch this video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQoNW7lOnT4&feature=player_embedded
this doctor said it, instead of the weatern media and medical research institutions to show that nutrition is the best solution to fixing and restoring our immune system back on course to fight any disease, they insist on thier cocktails f drugs, which is the nemesis ,and the canker worm that eventually kills millions,

a new hoax been spread now is the issue of mother to child hiv aids prevention,another big lie and conspiracy,imagine giving dangerous doses of AZTs and cocktials to a pregnant mother and her unborn child
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2010
9jawear:

There are people all over the world, who have tried to confront the establishment with the sincere truth about hiv/aids.
i repeat there is no basis for any disease to be over blown, its just media and phsychological propanganda, if you knew what your body defense system was capable off, there is no need to find a cure for aids, a cure exists already, its eating right, right kind of foods,anti oxidants , proper nutrition.
watch this video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQoNW7lOnT4&feature=player_embedded
this doctor said it, instead of the weatern media and medical research institutions to show that nutrition is the best solution to fixing and restoring our immune system back on course to fight any disease, they insist on thier cocktails f drugs, which is the nemesis ,and the canker worm that eventually kills millions,

a new hoax been spread now is the issue of mother to child hiv aids prevention,another big lie and conspiracy,imagine giving dangerous doses of AZTs and cocktials to a pregnant mother and her unborn child

I am going to guess at this point you are not related in any way to any AID victim, nor have you had anyone close to you die of this disease, let alone something like malaria? let me know if I am close please.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by 9jawear(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMEVgMYC0C0&feature=related

AIDS Hoax-10 reasons HIV is not the cause of AIDS 9 Comments

A History Timeline of Population Control

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_depopu20.htm

And funny enough no matter how they try and come up with populatio control measures,

no matterr hw many times the secret people who rule the world devise and create new diseases in their labs

our body system will and is very capable of resisting it
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by 9jawear(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2010
I am going to guess at this point you are not related in any way to any AID victim, nor have you had anyone close to you die of this disease, let alone something like malaria? let me know if I am close pleas

@ kobojunk whatever your name is, people die of aids,cancer,alzheimers,all manner of diseases everyday,

aids has devastated africa, there is evident proof beyond doubt that its a big setup operation,and it is continually sustained by the big medical cartel,simple remedies,natural alternative nutrition based solutions are there to solve the problem should i just sit there and let everything remain the way they are.
i do a lot of research online and believe it has benefited me a lot, its three years now,since i have taken any drug for any ailement, i dont tke drugs and dont encourage people to take drugs,even for a common headache.there is a known natural nutrition basd solution that helps your body naturally fight any aielment,all im doing is emancipating our people from mental slavery which i feel it would take more that my posting to emancipate your way of thinking, the establishments and medical cartels would be proud of you, you are a successul case study
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2010
9jawear:

@ kobojunk whatever your name is, people die of aids,cancer,alzheimers,all manner of diseases everyday,

aids has devastated africa, there is evident proof beyond doubt that its a big setup operation,and it is continually sustained by the big medical cartel,simple remedies,natural alternative nutrition based solutions are there to solve the problem should i just sit there and let everything remain the way they are.
i do a lot of research online and believe it has benefited me a lot, its three years now,since i have taken any drug for any ailement, i dont tke drugs and dont encourage people to take drugs,even for a common headache.there is a known natural nutrition basd solution that helps your body naturally fight any aielment,all im doing is emancipating our people from mental slavery which i feel it would take more that my posting to emancipate your way of thinking, the establishments and medical cartels would be proud of you, you are a successul case study

All that na jazz . . back to the main issue here. Have you ever really experienced this HIV virus or do you have any solid evidence/research showing your point there? I am tired of the ramblings and the yappings and talk of how there is evidence everywhere but no evidence anywhere. since you claim you know how to do research, you will then understand why I am asking you for research proof of your claim. Or even evidence that you have tried it out on self to show it is the case.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by 9jawear(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2010
@ kobojunk
Are you high or crzy, you see well reknown doctors,professors,not ME!
doctors,professors of medcine being interviewed and shown on youtube disregarding the orthodox approach to the hiv/aids issue and also saying its a conspiracy, are these people wrong ,remember these professionals who have decided to go against the establishment and some have even lost funding from big pharma companies becoz they decided to tell the truth.i have personally seen people in jos,nigeria who were cured using natural nutrition treatments.

go online google hiv/aids hoax,hiv lies.its all there , documented facts,

its not your fault,like i said it amazes me , you are a case study of a global brainwashing scandal.people are not dfor the truth staring them in the face
they prefer mainstream lies,deception
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2010
Sigh . . . again  . . . 

Kobojunkie:

All that na jazz . . back to the main issue here. Have you ever really experienced this HIV virus or do you have any solid evidence/research showing your point there? I am tired of the ramblings and the yappings and talk of how there is evidence everywhere but no evidence anywhere. since you claim you know how to do research, you will then understand why I am asking you for research proof of your claim. Or even evidence that you have tried it out on self to show it is the case.

Sending me on a wild goose chase on google is not going to help since I was able to get to page 23 with no results on papers documenting any research into this, with proof. Some of use like to read peer-reviewed publications on such things, if you do not mind. Kindly supply us even one.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by denzel2009: 1:01am On Aug 05, 2010
There are so many hoaxes abound in this present time such as the Global warming. So, HIV/AIDS could be a gigantic hoax too.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Manofsteel(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
Im glad this discussion was opened by Ayo84. Although i wont air my personal views on Aids, I will say this ; centuries-old and universaly accepted laws and science of microbiology had to be 'broken' to accomodate the hiv/aids theory. Any microbiologist in the house can read, copy and paste a copy of KOCH'S POSTULATES on this thread for further discussion.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by johnblaze1: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2010
Manofsteel:

Im glad this discussion was opened by Ayo84. Although i wont air my personal views on Aids, I will say this ; centuries-old and universaly accepted laws and science of microbiology had to be 'broken' to accomodate the hiv/aids theory. Any microbiologist in the house can read, copy and paste a copy of KOCH'S POSTULATES on this thread for further discussion.

Having examined both sides of the coin, it wouldnt be out of context to state that there seems to be growing scientific evidence that suggest that HIV doesnt cause AIDS. In case of Robert Koch postulates, his theory on the transmission of the disease wasnt applicable to the HIV virus(not that it was previously known as HTLV virus).

Below are 10 scientific evidence why HIV doesnt cause AIDS

1.HIV is neutralized by antibody immunity.

2 HIV does not kill the T cells it infects.

3 HIV does not infect enough T cells to cause AIDS.

4. HIV has no AIDS causing gene

5. There is no such thing as a "slow virus".

6.HIV is not a new virus, so it could not cause a new epidemic.

7. HIV fails Koch's postulates.
[b]The universal test used by scientists to determine if a disease is truly being caused by an infection was designed over one hundred years ago by Robert Koch.

Koch's postulates state:

The organism:

must be found in all cases of the disease.
must be isolated from the host and grown in pure culture.
must cause the same disease when injected into a new, healthy host.
must be found growing again in the newly diseased host.
Here is how HIV does on this test:

The germ must be found in all cases of the diseases. FAILS.
10 to 20% of AIDS patients have no HIV at all.
Only tiny amounts of HIV, usually dormant, can be found in any AIDS patient.

The germ must be isolated from the host and grown in pure culture. PASSES - but only on a technicality.
Huge amounts of cell tissue are needed to find HIV.
HIV needs a chemically induced process to reactivate.
By contrast, large amounts of active virus can be found with other viruses.

The germ must cause the same disease when injected into a new, healthy host. FAILS - hands down.
HIV does not cause AIDS in test animals like chimpanzees.
human health care workers accidentally infected with HIV rarely get AIDS unless they use recreational drugs , or AZT.

The germ must be found growing again in the newly diseased host. FAILS - for not passing postulate [/b]

8. AIDS has remained in the original risk groups for over 15 years

9. International comparisons of AIDS differ greatly.

10. AIDS occurs without HIV Infection and most people with HIV never develop AIDS.

http://www.healtoronto.com/10reasons.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread186099/pg1

http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/index.php/t-11498.html
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by precap2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Please can you let me know what you consider sufficient evidence in such a matter?

1. proof from medical doctors who still have their licenses?
2. proof from well-known micro biologists?
3 proof from other scientist working in known laboratories?

Tell me what you want as proof and I might try to supply it. But I can't get proof from pharmaceutical companies, they're the real beneficiaries of this hoax.

Holla moi!
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by 5p1naz(m): 3:11am On Aug 06, 2010
@ayo i believe your thread 100%. . . just last week i started a topic that i didnt believe in this aods thingy cos i personally haven't met any1 with aids. . . and here goes this topic too. . . you could get hiv but if you have a strong immune system, it'd heal within weeks. . . mscheew white men no go kill us finish
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by johnblaze1: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2010
@ayo84
Keep up the good work, this can of explosive information cannot be aired on mainstream media, it would immediately be censored. In today's world our media is being controlled by governments and multinational organisation, so people tend be believe everything they watch on tv and read in books, they seldom challenge and investigate the norm to ascertain the correctness of the information they have received. But on forums like this, such information can be discussed freely
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Manofsteel(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2010
Well its good to see Nairaland has some intellectual thinkers ready to question so-called 'fact' on the basis of their own educational experience rather than swallow engineered propaganda hook, line and sinker.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by precap2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
Manofsteel:

Well its good to see Nairaland has some intellectual thinkers ready to question so-called 'fact' on the basis of their own educational experience rather than swallow engineered propaganda hook, line and sinker.

The next Revolution is in Africa. watch out!

Holla!
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by Dereformer(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
Whitemen told us that HIV causes AIDS. Whitemen are telling us that HIV does not cause AIDS. I am confused. I don't know what to believe any more.
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by johnblaze1: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2010
Dereformer:

Whitemen told us that HIV causes AIDS. Whitemen are telling us that HIV does not cause AIDS. I am confused. I don't know what to believe any more.

Think
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by precap2(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
Dereformer:

It is the white man that is confused, not you. They couldn't share their booty according to initial agreement then someone got holy and started confessing.

Holla moi!
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by drkells(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote text me your contact i am Dr kells yades.net/ciencia/ciencia_aids09.htm

HIV does NOT cause AIDS. HIV does not cause anything.

A staggering statement given the hype and acceptance by the scientific establishment and, through them, the public that the HIV virus is the only cause of AIDS. HIV is a weak virus and does not dismantle the immune system. Nor is AIDS passed on sexually.

There are two main types of virus. Using the airplane analogy, you could call one of these virus strains a "pilot" virus. It can change the nature of a cell and steer it into disease. This usually happens very quickly after the virus takes hold.

Then there is the "passenger" virus which lives off the cell, goes along for the ride, but never affects the cell to the extent that it causes disease.

HIV is a passenger virus!

So how on earth did it become the big boogy man virus of the world?

The person who announced that HIV caused AIDS was an American, Doctor Robert Gallo. He has since been accused of professional misconduct, his test has been exposed as fraudulent, and two of his laboratory executives have been convicted of criminal offenses. Tens of millions of people are tested for HIV antibodies every year and Dr Gallo, who patented his "test", gets a royalty for every one.

Luc Montagnier, Gallo's partner in the HIV-causes-AIDS theory, has since admitted in 1989:
"HIV is not capable of causing the destruction of the immune system which is seen in people with AIDS".
Nearly 500 scientists across the world agree with him.

So does Dr Robert E Wilner, author of the book 'The Deadly Deception. The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS'. Dr Wilner even injected himself with the HIV virus on a television chat show in Spain to support his claims.

Other doctors and authors come to the same conclusions, among them Peter Duesberg PhD and John Yiamouyiannis PhD, in their book, 'AIDS: The Good News Is That HIV Doesn't Cause It. The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'.

That's a long title, but it sums up the situation.

People are dying of AIDS because of the treatments used to "treat" AIDS! It works like this.

Now it is accepted by the establishment and the people that HIV causes AIDS, the system has built this myth into its whole diagnosis and "treatment". You go to the doctor and you are told your HIV test was positive (positive only for the HIV antibodies, by the way, they don't actually test for the virus itself).

Because of the propaganda, many people already begin to die emotionally and mentally when they are told they are HIV positive. They have been conditioned to believe that death is inevitable.

The fear of death leads them to accept, often demand, the hyped-up "treatments" which are supposed to stop AIDS occurring. (They don't.)

The most famous is AZT, produced by the Wellcome organization, owned, wait for it, by the Rockefellers, one of the key manipulating families in the New World Order. AZT was developed as an anti-cancer drug to be used in chemotherapy, but it was found to be too toxic even for that!

AZT's effect in the "treatment" of cancer was to kill cells - simple as that - not just to kill cancer cells , but to kill cells, cancerous and healthy. The question, and this is accepted even by the medical establishment, was:
would AZT kill the cancer cells before it had killed so many healthy cells that it killed the body?
This is the drug used to "treat" HIV.

What is its effect? It destroys the immune system, so it is CAUSING AIDS.

People are dying from the treatment, not the HIV. AIDS is simply the breakdown of the immune system, for which there are endless causes, none of them passed on through sex.

That's another con which has made a fortune for condom manufacturers and created enormous fear around the expression of our sexuality and the release and expansion of our creative force.

Many deaths incorrectly attributed to AIDS

What has happened since the Great AIDS Con is that now anyone who dies from a diminished immune system is said to have died of the all encompassing term, AIDS.

It is even built into the diagnosis.

If you are HIV positive and you die of tuberculosis, pneumonia, or 25 other unrelated diseases now connected by the con men to "AIDS", you are diagnosed as dying of AIDS. If you are not HIV positive and you die of one of those diseases you are diagnosed as dying of that disease, not AIDS.

This manipulates the figures every day to indicate that only HIV positives die of AIDS.

This is a lie.

Many people who die from AIDS are not HIV positive and the reason that the figures for AIDS deaths have not soared as predicted is that the overwhelming majority of people diagnosed HIV positive have never developed AIDS. Why?

Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with AIDS.

Anything that breaks down the immune syst
Re: HIV Doesnt Cause AIDS, The Truth? by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dr kells,
Hi...wld have loved to chat with peeps on this thread but its been since 2010.but ur msg just came in,which shows u are still available to chat with.I sent u an email ,hoping u will reply. Takia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird But True: A Brazilian Woman Gives Birth To A Two Headed Baby / 10 Insane Things People Have Done To Lose Weight: Don’t Try Number 5! / Please Help Me!! 3rd Time I'm Having Malaria And Typhoid Within 7months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.