Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. (6432 Views)

Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by budaatum: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
supereagle:

I'm not defending anyone, they took measures to prevent the crash in Nigeria which worked for sometime, but manual price manipulation of the stocks was our undoing that crashed the thing beyond recovery.
And I can't help agree with you. The crash was inevitable considering the ineptitude of GEJ, and if it wasn't for the integrity of Buhari, Nigeria would have ended up like Venezuela with the Naira at 1k to the dollar!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Cherez: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

You mean the NBS report is a political statement? When will you peter obi boys stop embarrassing yourselves?
Here are the facts
- Most of the roads obi built were all substandard and have collapsed just like the Nkpoer Flyover which was repaired by obiano (Photo attached) .
- Insecurity was rife in Anambra that all Anambra rich men relocated from the state including peter obi who relocated to Enugu state as governor and his commissioners it took obiano to restore order and bring these men back
- Peter obi refused to conduct LGA elections for 8 years hence looted the revenue of the LGAs
- Only investment he attracted to Anambra was Sabmiller which he owns a stake.
- According to NBS Anambra had the highest poverty rate in Nigeria under Peter obi
-The 75 billion he claimed to leave for obiano were his usual lies as obiano has denied it severally
- The you ended you post with a comedy that peter obi is the most loved politician in Anambra today? The same peter obi that was chased out from onitsha main market when he went there to campaign? The same peter obi that lost his ward and polling unit and all LGAs in Anambra to obiano after a vigorous campaign to remove obiano? Continue fooling yourself.
Sometimes, I wonder why people like you derive joy from lies and deceit.
This pics is that of a gully erosion ravaging Omagba running from Omagba phase 1 to 3. That gully has been there since my childhood days in the 90s and have been used by the public as a waste site. It only got bigger and cut the flyover.
Stop being a crook, oga

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Anambralstson: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cherez:

This pics is that of a gully erosion ravaging Omagba running from Omagba phase 1 to 3. That gully has been there since my childhood days in the 90s and have been used by the public as a waste site. It only got bigger and cut the flyover.
Stop being a crook, oga
The gully didn't cut the flyover, it affected part of the road not the flyover, it has been fixed by Gov Obiano.
Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cherez:

Stop being a crook, oga
Illiterates everywhere, that the gully erosion has been there ever since is why the bridge shouldn’t have even collapsed if the contractors did a good feasibility study but trust Peter Obi with half baked China projects. Why hasn’t it collapsed since Obiano fixed it?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Cherez: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anambralstson:

I need fact show me statistics from NBC before Obi became governor and after, the two mini stadiums is still intact, I went there 6days ago during closure of Anambra trade fair hosted at justice Chuba Ikpeazu Sports Stadium, Onitsha. Also remember Peter Obi constructed Ekwueme Square Awka from foundation to finishing, if you're sincere and responsible you know what I listed are facts no fabrication, I'm APGA I can't deny Peter Obi's legacies in Anambra.
Bros, why do you keep replying people who hate the truth?
Save your energy.
My mother was a director in a ministry under Obi and was rejoicing for the normal cAR and stuffs they get but Obi shut it off; I hated him then but later realised the man was God sent.
Bros, ask them why Anambra has been ok in recession even Obiano had to share 50kg Anambra rice to all pensioners (my retired mom got this).
The road from the 2nd Niger Bridge till the Flyover Obi did is still the pride of Anambra for aNY guest in the east.
I'm from Uga same town as the Uba family who wants to defraud Anambra; Obi did our roads.
The OP has no clue about Anambra's civil servant are not owed even a month salary since Obi till date.
The roads and bridges Obi built at the riverine areas of Anambra from Anam to Anyamelum to Aguleri is still fresh in our minds.
Obi dug a borehole, gave 1 Innosson 18-seater bus, and an ICT hub to all public schools in Anambra.
Bros, don't waste your time with these guys; no kind of darkness can hide the sun when it rises.
Obi was & remains the only governor who moved around without a convoy to work "MOST TIMES"; just with a driver in his Peugeot 405 then.
Honestly, I felt he was a thief packing all the monies to himself but by the end of his 2nd tenure, the truth about him was so glaring that his opponents had no choice but to applaud him.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by ImperialYoruba: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
The rate at which Anambrans escaped home and went to Yorubaland was greatest during Obi tenure as governor. It was such a nightmare Fashola was forced ro deport some back to Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by supereagle(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
budaatum:

And I can't help agree with you. The crash was inevitable considering the ineptitude of GEJ, and if it wasn't for the integrity of Buhari, Nigeria would have ended up like Venezuela with the Naira at 1k to the dollar!

You just make me to laugh as I read through.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Cherez: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

Illiterates everywhere, that the gully erosion has been there ever since is why the bridge shouldn’t have even collapsed if the contractors did a good feasibility study but trust Peter Obi with half baked China projects. Why hasn’t it collapsed since Obiano fixed it?
You see your problem?
That gully was well away from that road when that bridge was built.
This is why I don't argue much on public; most of you are just something indescribable.
I used to buy yam very close to that bridge at that current location of the gully as at 2014 when I was still living at Nkpor and scrap metal guys used there as their dump for sales.
See, you don't know there at all so just hide.
That was a gully a bit behind that house on that pics and was being used as a waste fill

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Cherez: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
The rate at which Anambrans escaped home and went to Yorubaland was greatest during Obi tenure as governor. It was such a nightmare Fashola was forced ro deport some back to Onitsha.
Please guys from the SW, I'm not here for comparison but I'd like to inform this person that as at today, Anambra State is not owing salaries like all the states in the SW except Lagos.
Anambra is giving 50kg bags of Anambra local rice to its pensioners as Christmas gift, bros Imperial, how many of your states pay salaries on time and still have enough to give out rice?
With all due respect to the Yorubas, they've got a good region but Imperial don't boast as many are living better than you think
Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cherez:

You see your problem?
That gully was well away from that road when that bridge was built.
This is why I don't argue much on public; most of you are just something indescribable.
I used to buy yam very close to that bridge at that current location of the gully as at 2014 when I was still living at Nkpor and scrap metal guys used there as their dump for sales.
See, you don't know there at all so just hide.
That was a gully a bit behind that house on that pics and was being used as a waste fill
Mr man stop embarrassing yourself. Why not go back to elementary school if you dont understand the basics. A good contruction company would have realized the area is prone to erosion and out in adequate measures to forestall it. Thats elementary knowledge you should know. That the project failed as as a result of poor contruction which obi government is known for.
Again I ask you, why hasnt it collapsed again since it was fixed by obiano?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cherez:

[s]Bros, why do you keep replying people who hate the truth?
Save your energy.
My mother was a director in a ministry under Obi and was rejoicing for the normal cAR and stuffs they get but Obi shut it off; I hated him then but later realised the man was God sent.
Bros, ask them why Anambra has been ok in recession even Obiano had to share 50kg Anambra rice to all pensioners (my retired mom got this).
The road from the 2nd Niger Bridge till the Flyover Obi did is still the pride of Anambra for aNY guest in the east.
I'm from Uga same town as the Uba family who wants to defraud Anambra; Obi did our roads.
The OP has no clue about Anambra's civil servant are not owed even a month salary since Obi till date.
The roads and bridges Obi built at the riverine areas of Anambra from Anam to Anyamelum to Aguleri is still fresh in our minds.
Obi dug a borehole, gave 1 Innosson 18-seater bus, and an ICT hub to all public schools in Anambra.
Bros, don't waste your time with these guys; no kind of darkness can hide the sun when it rises.
Obi was & remains the only governor who moved around without a convoy to work "MOST TIMES"; just with a driver in his Peugeot 405 then.
Honestly, I felt he was a thief packing all the monies to himself but by the end of his 2nd tenure, the truth about him was so glaring that his opponents had no choice but to applaud him.[/s]
Can you imagine this nonsense. Are you sure you passed though the convoy of a higher institution? How is obi moving without convoy our business? Obiano yes moves with convoy but can you compare the security situation in Anambra under obiano than in obi's tenure where all Anambra rich men, including yours sincerely relocated due to kidnapping and insecurity?
And stop lying to yourself. You are not from uga you liar.
Go and ask your mother to compare obi and obiano and I 100% promise you your mother will call peter obi a fraud. Only obiano increased workers salaries and still give them bags of rice every christmas, also pays them in due time.
That you are so proud to tell us a governor dug boreholes and gave out laptops shows your IQ level. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Cherez: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
globemoney01:

Can you imagine this nonsense. Are you sure you passed though the convoy of a higher institution? How is obi moving without convoy our business? Obiano yes moves with convoy but can you compare the security situation in Anambra under obiano than in obi's tenure where all Anambra rich men, including yours sincerely relocated due to kidnapping and insecurity?
And stop lying to yourself. You are not from uga you liar.
Go and ask your mother to compare obi and obiano and I 100% promise you your mother will call peter obi a fraud. Only obiano increased workers salaries and still give them bags of rice every christmas, also pays them in due time.
That you are so proud to tell us a governor dug boreholes and gave out laptops shows your IQ level. Shame
I thank God people are watching this discuss between us to know exactly who is off point, calling names when he is making absolutely no sense.
Bros, the discuss here isn't comparing Obiano and Obi but Obi as an absolute entity. From Ngige to Obiano, I'm happy God has blessed Anambra with good governors though I'm not in Anambra now to analyse well Obiano's strides, but having been paying salaries as at when due and the Anambra rice he gave to all pensioners, he is trying at least.
Oga, Peter Obi did well to save and invest for Anambra if not, I wouldn't know what Obiano will be doing now and Obiano has carried on the good works.
Why won't I be happy Obi dug bore holes and made water available and built ICT HUBS (not just laptops) for ALL public schools in Anambra?
Do you know how many school children without access to drinking water talk more bathing water? During my secondary school days in the 90s, we drank "brown water" from water supply tankers.
Bros, his gesture was a sense of belonging to the principals, teachers and students.
Peter Obi was and remains the only governor to reward excellent graduates of Anambra State with a million naira each. Over 100 graduates!
Imagine your vocabulary "Convoy of a higher institution " yet you call me an illiterate.
Now to the road; compare the duration of the bridge to when it got bad and till date when Obiano fixed it. Don't let politics make you think awkwardly. The gully was faraway from the bridge when the bridge was erected, it's a place I know well and you don't yet you talk like a child.
Has aNY maintenance been done on the road running from bridge head to that Nkpor bridge?
Do you know how bad that relief market big gutter at the reroute to Onitsha-Owerri road was?
Bros, Obi did it with state's money, FG road oooooo!
Please tell me here other roads built by Obi that was poorly built.
See the bridge at amawbia junction that had cracks under a year of its construction was done by who?
(Don't let doemelo see this words of yours and flood here with his signature bridge cracks anytime he wants to troll Anambrarians). So, I should say Obiano is a fraud for that? Nna m, there might be cracks in my efforts but it can't rule out my general intention.
OBI DID WELL FOR ANAMBRA AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE NARRATIVE COS IT'S CAST ON STONE ALREADY
Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by globemoney01: 1:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Cherez:

[s]I thank God people are watching this discuss between us to know exactly who is off point, calling names when he is making absolutely no sense.
Bros, the discuss here isn't comparing Obiano and Obi but Obi as an absolute entity. From Ngige to Obiano, I'm happy God has blessed Anambra with good governors though I'm not in Anambra now to analyse well Obiano's strides, but having been paying salaries as at when due and the Anambra rice he gave to all pensioners, he is trying at least.
Oga, Peter Obi did well to save and invest for Anambra if not, I wouldn't know what Obiano will be doing now and Obiano has carried on the good works.
Why won't I be happy Obi dug bore holes and made water available and built ICT HUBS (not just laptops) for ALL public schools in Anambra?
Do you know how many school children without access to drinking water talk more bathing water? During my secondary school days in the 90s, we drank "brown water" from water supply tankers.
Bros, his gesture was a sense of belonging to the principals, teachers and students.
Peter Obi was and remains the only governor to reward excellent graduates of Anambra State with a million naira each. Over 100 graduates!
Imagine your vocabulary "Convoy of a higher institution " yet you call me an illiterate.
Now to the road; compare the duration of the bridge to when it got bad and till date when Obiano fixed it. Don't let politics make you think awkwardly. The gully was faraway from the bridge when the bridge was erected, it's a place I know well and you don't yet you talk like a child.
Has aNY maintenance been done on the road running from bridge head to that Nkpor bridge?
Do you know how bad that relief market big gutter at the reroute to Onitsha-Owerri road was?
Bros, Obi did it with state's money, FG road oooooo!
Please tell me here other roads built by Obi that was poorly built.
See the bridge at amawbia junction that had cracks under a year of its construction was done by who?
(Don't let doemelo see this words of yours and flood here with his signature bridge cracks anytime he wants to troll Anambrarians). So, I should say Obiano is a fraud for that? Nna m, there might be cracks in my efforts but it can't rule out my general intention.
OBI DID WELL FOR ANAMBRA AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE NARRATIVE COS IT'S CAST ON STONE ALREADY[/s]
The narrative that obi did well only lives in the minds of his deluded supporters. The bridge you were saying had cracks was even yet to be completed. I'm tired of educating you.
You asked for obis signature substandard roads. here you go
https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed

1 Like

Re: Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi. Says He Democratized Poverty In Anambra. by Cherez: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2018
globemoney01:

The narrative that obi did well only lives in the minds of his deluded supporters. The bridge you were saying had cracks was even yet to be completed. I'm tired of educating you.
You asked for obis signature substandard roads. here you go
https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed
I'm not an Obi supporter and he isn't even getting my vote in 2019. Like I said before, you're just a misguided hunter shooting aimlessly at the wild.
You mean the bridge at Amawbia has not been completed? I will not reply you again as you seem to me a LAI MOHAMMED descendant.
To add, a bridge under construction got cracked without any external interference oooo and a bridge that have lived over 5yrs and spoilt from an external force which happened to be an encroaching gully.
What road in Anambra is currently better than the road from bridge head to that Nkpor bridge?
Bros, like I pointed out before, I'm not here to compare Govts as they all did and are doing well cos apart from FG roads, Anambra remains one of the states with the best state roads in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) / Implications Of Delay In Constituting Buhari’s Second-term Cabinet / Secession Not Solution To Nigeria's Problem - Gbajabiamila, Peter Obi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.