Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post (2655 Views)

WAR: Wizkid Blast Linda Ikeji For Saying He Has No Right To Call Someone Fake / Annie Idibia And Chika Ike Fought Over Billionaire Ned 7 Years Ago / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by Kingsmeal: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji dedicated her son in church today, however trolls called her out over her ‘billionaire’ IG post she shared on the platform.

Linda Ikeji dedicated her son in church today, and the event had Peter Obi, AY, Leo Stan and many other notable Nigerian personalities in attendance.

However the blogger who took to Instagram to share photos from the event, was called out over her ‘billionaire’ IG post. Linda Ikeji who shared a photo of herself surrounded by billionaire businessman Leo Stan and PDP’s Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, had written;

Jayce surrounded by greatness in Church �. With billionaire businessman Leo Stan Eke and Vice Presidential aspirant Peter Obi. And of course his billionaire mum

Trolls who reacted to the post, alleged that she is obsessed with the word. Below are some reactions

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-blast-linda-ikeji-over-billionaire-filled-ig-post

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by aragon4realz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
wtf... na me get first to comment...oya show me some love
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by servercodes001: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
What's wrong in celebrating money ?
You want her to mention broke people all around
No!!!
May God punish poverty

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by AntiWailer: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
That is why the guy run.

He knows she is suffering from low self esteem. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by Ehiscotch(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Billionaire son and this make-believe happiness.

Money without Joy is nothing. Seriously, the only thing aunty Linda has now is money, that's why she's rubbing it in our faces.

Took her several months to come up with a "reasonable" explanation for a failed engagement and her babymama state.

Linda should forget it. Girls are only looking up to her because she has money. You are mentoring girls with posts on your blog but your life itself is not worthy of emulating.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by lordm(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Think before you talk type
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by Yuceeluv(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin I hope some peeps won't commit suicide on Linda matter..she has it,allow her flaunt biko.

U no get money dem yab you...u get money dem go wan drag you come their level#diafada

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by Ehiscotch(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin grin I hope some peeps won't commit suicide on Linda matter..she has it,allow her flaunt biko.

U no get money dem yab you...u get money dem go wan drag you come their level#diafada

True. People must always troll you but Linda had this holier than thou attitude. She went against everything she was preaching and spread rumours and news about other celebs that were maligning and offensive.

She is rich and no one can change that, but she needs to chill.

Linda's damage control is epic.

Mentored girls about celibacy but was having sex because she wanted to get pregnant and even went to doctors to find out if all was well, even her family members told her to be patient.

She got pregnant and kept it from us till she was able to either force or fake an engagement. Then she waited on to share the news and she said "yes, I got pregnant out of wedlock, but I met the right man. Girls can only practice celibacy till they are sure he is the one" (paraphrased).

Turned out he hasn't been the "one" for months, if not why was he constantly missing during the time she was about to give birth. She only announced it like they broke up yesterday.

Linda has to be more mature. She should stop with all the billionaire nonsense. Even her billionaire wedding failed.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by Yuceeluv(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin ogbeni!...I ain't one to judge any human,neither are you, neither is Linda ikeji.

...people saw how unbothered(publicly though) she is with all the bashing for the celibaby nye nye nye..
So they are now looking for other loopholes by all means just to make sure she breaks down.kilode!...the lady is human...we all make mistakes!she made a mistake by criticising others and must've learnt her lesson by now.all she is trying to do is appear strong in front of the world. The whole baby mama brouhaha dey pain am no doubt.what she has left is her money,let her emotional compensate herself with it in peace... ITS HER MONEY!ITS HER FLAUNTING! LIVE AND LET LIVE!.

Ehiscotch:

True. People must always troll you but Linda had this holier than thou attitude. She went against everything she was preaching and spread rumours and news about other celebs that were maligning and offensive.

She is rich and no one can change that, but she needs to chill.

Linda's damage control is epic.

Mentored girls about celibacy but was having sex because she wanted to get pregnant and even went to doctors to find out if all was well, even her family members told her to be patient.

She got pregnant and kept it from us till she was able to either force or fake an engagement. Then she waited on to share the news and she said "yes, I got pregnant out of wedlock, but I met the right man. Girls can only practice celibacy till they are sure he is the one" (paraphrased).

Turned out he hasn't been the "one" for months, if not why was he constantly missing during the time she was about to give birth. She only announced it like they broke up yesterday.

Linda has to be more mature. She should stop with all the billionaire nonsense. Even her billionaire wedding failed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by NessaBoo(f): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin grin ogbeni!...I ain't one to judge any human,neither are you, neither is Linda ikeji.

...people saw how unbothered(publicly though) she is with all the bashing for the celibaby nye nye nye..
So they are now looking for other loopholes by all means just to make sure she breaks down.kilode!...the lady is human...we all make mistakes!she made a mistake by criticising others and must've learnt her lesson by now.all she is trying to do is appear strong in front of the world. The whole baby mama brouhaha dey pain am no doubt.what she has left is her money,let her emotional compensate herself with it in peace... ITS HER MONEY!ITS HER FLAUNTING! LIVE AND LET LIVE!.

OMG!! God bless you immensely with this comment. A thousand likes!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by LesbianBoy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
I don't blame Linda it's rich Nigerian guys i blame.

I laugh when I hear mumus say Linda got her money from JUST blogging. If hear!

Nigerian guys especially the rich ones too mumu when it comes to girls matter.

See as Linda ikeji take una become billionaire now she won't allow person hear word again. Always bragging! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
servercodes001:
What's wrong in celebrating money ?
You want her to mention broke people all around
No!!!
May God punish poverty

Help me ask them o
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by Yuceeluv(f): 1:14am On Dec 17, 2018
grin bless you too darl!

NessaBoo:

OMG!! God bless you immensely with this comment. A thousand likes!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by EzzyCarter: 1:41am On Dec 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by dyydxx: 3:56am On Dec 17, 2018
Yuceeluv:

The problem I have with posts like yours is that you were no where to be found when she was playing Judge over other people's lives. Why didn't you admonish her to Live and let live then?.... What goes around certainly comes around and karma is an international bitch cheesy
The Lady is very empty, very vain and has lost her way. Just grappling at straws.

Billionaire she says, LWKMD grin grin grin I have never seen this acute low self esteem for a supposed billionaire. You never see or hear real billionaires a.k.a Dangote, Bill gates behave like this.

The Lady is a disappointment to herself and those she has managed to hoodwink by her fake lifestyle. She should continue to fool herself and her fans

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by Houseofglam7(f): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Nonsense undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by Metuh: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Useless and jobless Nigerians everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by femi4: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2018
China obi too na billionaire
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by speedyconnect3: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2018
People are hating her and she is making more money

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by SocialJustice: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Nigerians are too bitter. Get a life! grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by lereinter(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Obsessed with money
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by gssdobi: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2018
But the most important billionaire is missing.His billionaire father whose sperm was stolen by Linda.
Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by myettiallah: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin bless you too darl!

Re: Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post by myettiallah: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Singer Adekunle Gold Pictured With "The Ladies" (photo) / Actress Arinola Odubela A.k.a Anike Pepper Bares It All In New Interview With GT / Top 10 Most Beautiful Celebrities Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.