Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard (1292 Views)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by Nfora: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigeria Vice Presidential Debate: My Observation- U.S. Ikelebe.

The Just Concluded Nigeria Vice-Presidential Debate, what passing-bells for the ears of those who watched the Debate? The stuttering syntaxes of the debaters’ that most voters can't comprehend. Here are my observations:

KHADIJAH ABDULLAHI-IYA is a woman with management insight but stuttering to air her ideas. Unquestionably, she is not a good orator nor good for the public symbol as VP.

GANIYU GALADIMA: He has in-depth knowledge of the problems bedeviling Nigeria. However, he lacks the basic economic knowledge, skills, and techniques to heal the wound.

UMMA GETSO: An intelligent lad, with a growing head but trying to put a hat bigger than her head.

YEMI OSINBAJO: I thought Osinbajo was just a pastor and a lawyer, he is more than that. He had multi-facets skills; politics, law, economics, religion, and business. In all measured, he demonstrated not just having the skills of identifying problems but also, a genetical problem solver. We’ve done these…, we will do this…., and if that is done, we will get here. These assertions are what separates a wheat from the chaffs. What separates an inner reality from the outer realities. As stated by Prof. Abu Abdurrahman, Professor Osinbajo appeared in the debate only as a mark of respect for Nigerians. It is obvious it’s an “unfair match”, the stutters standing on the platform are nowhere close to the smooth talker. What Professor Osinbajo is seeing in his bedroom, even when his co-debaters climb a mountain, they can’t see it.

MR. PETER OBI: Proved to be an emotional intelligence leader who understands what people want to hear. He is an outpourer of political- economics terminologies, parroting figures that lack sources and empirical validity. No doubt, Obi read extensively. Unfortunately, a search engine optimization cannot make a pig fly to places. Until he embodies them into action, they’re nothing but outsourcing words from the pith of lies. How can Nigeria near look like China when money and corruption are ruining the land, crooked politicians betray the working people, pocketing the profits and treating them like sheep? Attitude to solve the problem makes the difference. If Nigeria must near look like China, we must bring corruption to a minimal level. A country which continuously experienced massive looting to the bone marrow can never overcome from her wounds nor appear like China.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by mycar: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
A biased analysis, no need to read. Action speaks louder than words, I see no reason people should keep doing the same thing always and expect a different result.
Anyways, like i always say, if Nigeria is good today, its for all of us, if bad its for all of us. Hunger, death and all calamities that come with bad leadership have no discrimination.
Continue with your hypocritic behaviour, one day, the hunter will become the hunted.
I saw kayomo last time, all he can brag about is how voting population of kastina is higher than that of a certain state I'm the south east, thongs have gotten this bad in this country that we don't go by merit but by nepotism.
Shame on all of you that indulge it.

4 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by Jonadull: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
mycar:
A biased analysis, no need to read. Action speaks louder than words, I see no reason people should keep the same thing always and expect a different result.
Anyways, like i always say, if Nigeria is good today, its for all of us, if bad its for all of us. Hunger, death and all calamities that come with bad leadership have no discrimination.
Continue with your hypocritic behaviour, one day, the hunter will become the hunted.
I saw kayomo last time, all he can brag about is how voting population of kastina is higher than that of a certain state I'm the south east, thongs have gotten this bad in this country that we don't go by merit but by nepotism.
Shame on all of you that indulge it.
Stupid post .
No need to read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by mikky25(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
This write up is trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by CharleyBright(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Biased Analysis.
Obviously you are PRO Osibanjo.
You are too quick to find and state faults of every other candidate in d debate except for Osibanjo who u find no single fault at all and who u are too quick to praise to the sky.

An unbiase analysis will state the strength and weaknesses of all the candidates

5 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by EasternActivist: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Worst analysis from a stack tribalist.

5 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by manutdrichie(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
The op is a typical example of a dullard

5 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by mycar: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonathan:

Stupid post .
No need to read
That really got you, lol, you should be asking how it's biased grin and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Op is on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by Sirjamo: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
After I watched Obi in that debate, I realized why his nephews and nieces on this forum always bore us with bogus figure like: Igbo own 99% of Lagos, Igbo own all the money in CBN, Igbo can buy Africa, Asia, America, Igbo can buy the Atlantic ocean and build castles on it, Igbo own Sambisa forest......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by jchioma: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Op, trying to change the narrative has not made any difference. The debate has been won and lost and Nigerians know who the winner is...

Prof. Osibanjo reeling out prepared transmitted answers from an iPad didn't help him.

But Peter Obi, like the rock of Gibraltar beat the fake pastor hands down.
Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by OfficialAPCNig: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yoruba Moslems and their stupid analysis

1 Like

Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by Doyin2(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Truth be told.

Oshinbajo taught Obi elementary economics:

Labour is not the only factor of production
Re: Vice Presidential Debate:the Real Scorecard by Asshurbanipal: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2018
How many more consolation analysis shall we read from afonjas?

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: 167 Police Officers Abscond From Deployment Against Boko Haram (LIST) / Shehu Shagari: A Good Man But A Bad Leader - Jiti Ogunye / 41 Senators Lose Return Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.