Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Word Is My Bond: Hon. Surajudeen Tijani Emir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Word Is My Bond: Hon. Surajudeen Tijani Emir (733 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" / Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Word Is My Bond: Hon. Surajudeen Tijani Emir by dahood25(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
MY WORD IS MY BOND: HON. SURAJUDEEN OLATUNJI TIJANI (EMIR).

Our Dear Constituents, something great is happening in Ojo Constituency II right now, It is a wind of continuity in good governance and renewal of contract for the good of our people to the next higher level.

Hon. Surajudeen Olatunji Tijani (Emir) is committed to doing things that will spur our people to greater heights. He is committed to getting good results. He is ready to be your worthy representative and he knows what that means.

In this forthcoming 2019 general elections, the people will speak with their votes loud and clear and it would definitely be in favour of their most preferred candidate, Hon. Surajudeen Olatunji Tijani (Emir).

A vote for Hon. Surajudeen Olatunji Tijani therefore, is a vote for unequalled and true representation, empowerment to the people like never before, and more importantly, relevance in the scheme of dividends!

#VOTE_A.P.C
#VOTE_EMIR
#4_OJO_CONSTITUENCY_II

A.P.C.....Continuity of Progress.....!!!

Emir...Ọmọ ton sọ.

© Emir Media Team 2019.

Re: My Word Is My Bond: Hon. Surajudeen Tijani Emir by dahood25(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Support, canvass and vote Hon Surajudeen Olatunji Tijani Emir for member Lagos State House of Assembly, Ojo Constituency II

(1) (Reply)

Badeh's Killers Release Abducted Friend After Receiving Ransom / What You Should Know About The EU Blue Card / What IGP, Ibrahim Idris Discussed With Buhari Behind Closed- Doors Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.