Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank (64667 Views)

Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank / Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Yankee101: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
When you give your business to family to run instead of professionals.

You can be a non executive director or chair your own business. But if your or your family can't handle the professional requirements of the business then make an expert the CEO.

Now Diamond bank has become history. Like Oceanic, Intercontinental and the rest.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Dwizeone: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who pushed this news, do you know the magnitude of this news, nothing of such has happened and please anything that has to do with finance is very sensitive, whoever the mod is should know better.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by deboysben(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Maybe cos they have as access to diamond bank, that's why they acquired it grin
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by JoseVanMoyes: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
anyaikenga:
This Emeka Dozie of a boy has destroyed his fathers legacy, partying and clubbing midair. doing 5some.

Doing Drugs too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Jonadull: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dwizeone:
Who pushed this news, do you know the magnitude of this news, nothing of such has happened and please anything that has to do with finance is very sensitive, whoever the mod is should know better.
Oga . Update yourself .
It’s confirmed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by alezzy13: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
why access?

i do not like that bank

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by panini(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
I used to see Access Bank like a small, then it swallowed Intercontinental Bank and now Diamond Bank!
They mean business!

19 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by PapiFlin(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
what happens to ice prince?
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by IwILLnOTdIE: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Instead of you to focus on your life, you are busy comparing two successful men up and down in all threads.
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, between PETER OBI and OSIBANJO who is more of a PROFESSOR...??

Mind You,
.......OSIBANJO was allowed to carry his TABLET device into the Examination Hall... ??
.......He was allowed to peep into his Tablet when confused.
.......He was also found deficient in the current country’s statistics.
.......He hammered more on ongoing projects rather than confronting QUESTIONS posed to him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by LegalOpinion: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
anyaikenga:
This Emeka Dozie of a boy has destroyed his fathers legacy, partying and clubbing midair. doing 5some.

It was not just him, the entire Dozie family destroyed the business. They would not allow capable persons be in charge.

15 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Awoo88: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
This news is dubious. According to the report, diamond bank will still be diamond but can not do international transaction with out help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by ChrisAC: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Jerryc3(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
kennygee:
If you don't have a source to this story, na rumour be this.
its not a rumour,the speculation has been on for quite some time now,heard it first from a banker

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Access Bank that deducted my monies from my account and I complained severally and nothing was done about it. So much unnecessary deductions that I had to leave my account with them. They want to start that with Diamond?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by ChrisAC: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
kennygee:
If you don't have a source to this story, na rumour be this.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/breaking-access-bank-acquires-diamond-bank/
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Moreoffaith:
No be who get money dey save am for bank.

Me wey be say I no get pass 700 both home and abroad wan dey open bank account.
God go surprise u before this year end.

20 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by bettercreature(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
900warriorz:
access just be getting fat....they're just acquiring banks like a4 paper wink
It’s too good
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Egein(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
neezar:
Choi

Hope they won't retrench their staffs sha

Diamond bank female staffs fine sha

Main reason i opened an account with them cheesy cheesy
Read the content. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by toluxa1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
neezar:
Choi

You should be opening with Zenith then. That's the Headquarters of fine girls.

9 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Jerryc3(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dwizeone:
calm down sir,its legit,I first heard about it about two weeks ago from a banker

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by jubril19(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
What will happen to my money?
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Moreoffaith(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Olochedavido:

God go surprise u before this year end.

Amen ooo.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by Lomprico2: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fuckshit! shocked
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by pocohantas(f): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol, I knew there were 3 banks that can comfortably acquire Diamond. GTBank, First Bank and Access.

I knew the first two won't, but I was almost sure Access will. Access is beginning to look like those diabolic uncles in Nigerian movies. Those ones that wait for you to sell your only inheritance/land grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
I wonder what will happen to there staff. Chai and one of my friend just got job with them as call center agent I hope they go lay them off sha.. diamond bank why why..
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by noxcuse4failure: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uzoma Dozie, Diamond bank’s chief executive officer, who confirmed the development in a statement released on Friday, said;

“With this approval, the bank will cease to operate as an international bank,” Dozie had said.

“The re-licensing as a national bank supports Diamond Bank’s objective of streamlining its operations to focus resources on the significant opportunities in the Nigerian retail banking market, and the economy as a whole.

How does above statement by Uzoma Dozie serves as confirmation for the purported acquisition?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by condralbedez: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
neezar:
Choi

Nobi lie ,same reason with me,abi dey lash one dt year for PH 。
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by KingLennon(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
jubril19:
What will happen to my money?
Ur money is gone nah grin
Re: Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank by damzy88: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
pocohantas:
Lol, I knew there were 3 banks that can comfortably acquire Diamond. GTBank, First Bank and Access.

I knew the first two won't, but I was almost sure Access will. Access is beginning to look like those diabolic uncles in Nigerian movies. Those ones that wait for you to sell your only inheritance/land grin
What of Zenith? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) / Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem / More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.