Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi (324 Views)

Eagle Eye Properties In Ibeju Lekki,ikorodu, Mowo,enugu,awka,asaba / Cheap Sale: 2nos 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Surulere.. Great ROI / Secured&profitable Investment With Great Roi &c Of O +free Deed. Pics+video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2018
If money is not important to you, you have no business reading this post. Just jump and pass please.

Money is no good unless it's used. The more you keep it, the more it goes down in value. The more you spend it, the more time you have to commit to get it.

You can decide to buy stuff with it or let it go to work for you.

Keep your budget lean and invest the rest this season or keep your budget unreasonably fat and live on the rest.

Its in two ways, you either loose money or you make money. Its your call, after all it's your money.

I know there is a lot to buy this Christmas but need I tell you that there is also a lot to get. It depends on what's important to you and where your focus is.

Buying stuff is cool and important but multiplying your money is better and importanter. � You don't have to agree with me because time has a way of justifying the truth.

If you are like me that loves to double double my money, you will take advantage of the investment opportunities with unbelievable offers flying around this season.

There is nothing more expensive like a missed opportunity.

Don't go broke this Christmas because you bought stuffs, go broke because you invested. It will pay off at the long run. Your future looks so good with it.

As a Realtor, I daily and passionately seek after opportunities to help people to make, keep and multiply their money by leveraging on highly profitable real estate investment to gain financial and time freedom to live the life of their dream.

Do you love to invest in real estate but you don't know how or you are held back by some myth like I don't have enough money etc.

The game has changed. There is no perfect time to invest than now. You won't have to break the bank too as you can save up to 50% on all our land investment. Isn't that wonderful? It means that you are giving us little or nothing to position your good self for capital appreciation, rental income and lifetime revenue.

You are given us little or nothing to gain 100% return on investment in less than one month because the investment returns to it's original price in January.

My goal in 2019 is to make at least 1,500 people land owners, millionaires and multi millionaires. I am so excited such that I cant wait till 2019.

In the Spirit of the season, we have decided to give up to 50% discount on every land investment for the first 50 subscribers .You just might be lucky if you are one of the fastest finger to chat me directly to lock down your investment. �

https:///2348034761590

P. S This opportunity was officially closed on the 16th of December, 2018 but has been extended to the 20th of December, 2018 to encourage more people to come on board. Don't sleep on this opportunity because there is a deal for everyone.

Please chat me now � for opportunities in choice locations.

All our properties are in An Estate which means faster appreciation, investment security (peace of mind) and standard layout.

LOCATIONS

*They are strategically located in a serene, quite and friendly environment.

*The estate open plots of land are well arranged and structured.

*Standard plots and much more.

BENEFIT

*No omo onile wahala

*Invest at an incredible low price for high returns.

*All our estate are free from government acquisition and litigation.

*Excellent support service with 100% focus in helping you make your dream come true and much more.

To lock before promo expire, please chat me directly

Or call me on 08034761590, 08173897747.
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Let me help you started.
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2018
When you buy real estate, you do not part with your money. Rather, you invest it (for a profit) in the future.
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Realassets:
Let me help you started.

Money does not grow on three but surely grows on money trees (real estate investment)
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 1:08am On Dec 17, 2018
When you look at it from the perspective of perpetual Rental Income you will enjoy when you put a structure/building on the land, you do not part with your money.
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 1:53am On Dec 17, 2018
POINT TO NOTE:

- Invest in that land in that estate when its still undergoing development.

The more developments that happens the higher the price.

To your success.
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2018
The future is yours for the taking with this investment.
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2018
The future is yours for the taking with real estate nvestment.
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2018
You can invest now cheaply and reap abundantly or invest later and lose gallantly.

It's all about choice..
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Do more for your future this season. Don't be carried away with immediate gratification.
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Invest wisely
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 3:59am On Dec 20, 2018
We can get you what you want this promo season
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 1:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Lets help you get started
Re: Good Deal This Xmas For Eagle Eye Investors With Great Roi by Realassets: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2018
You can invest right.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / Help! Advice Needed On Building Site Location / 2 Bedroom Apartment Urgently Needed (igando/ikotun Axis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.